“Friendly B&B With a View”

Creaden View Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dunmore East
Creaden View Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 8 Dunmore East B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I spent 4 glorious days at Creaden View B&B in Dunmore East last month. My room had a view of the beautiful harbor with sailboats bobbing in the water. I watched the sunrise each morning with a cup of hot tea from the pot provided in my room. The bathroom was modern with a large shower. The bed was very comfortable with upscale linens. The breakfast was the best full Irish breakfast I've ever had through my several journeys to Ireland. There was a continental breakfast choice, also. Kathleen Martin was friendly and helpful. When I bought a bottle of wine for my room and used the bathroom glass to drink it, she noticed when she cleaned my room and replaced it with a proper wine glass. I felt very welcomed. I highly recommend this B&B and plan on returning one day.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Elizabeth D

Reviewed 18 September 2012

We had a very enjoyable stay here. The rooms were very affordable, clean and super comfortable with fantastic views and the hosts were friendly, welcoming and attentative to guests needs. Breakfasts were great and kept you full right through the day...More great Value!! The coffee and home made brown bread were the best!! Its a great place to stay in such a pretty little town. Location wise, there is a park and playground two minutes walk away for families with young children, and shops, pubs and great restaurants literally across the road. When we go back to Beautiful Dunmore East we will stay here again!!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the house have great sea and cliff views
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Even though we arrived at Creaden View early because it was foggy and raining Kathleen made us feel welcome. Kathleen is a delightful hostess. Our room was comfortable and my husband made use of the free WIFI. We departed with full stomachs after enjoying the wonderful breakfast Kathleen prepared for us.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Last summer we "Lovers" spend here amazing time. Everything was just perfect, our pink room, Irish breakfast...everything. A lot of things to see and do. Even the weather is not fine. Nice friendly atmosphere with fantastic service.
We´d love to recomend Creaden View Bed and Breakfast.Thanks to Kathleen, John and their little doggie:)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I have stayed here two different times and both times were amazing. I still have never had a better cup of coffee than I have had during Kathleen's breakfast. Her breakfast is one of the best I have ever had, as well. If anyone I knew was going to Ireland I would send them to Kathleen even if they hadn't planned on going to the South East. It is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank milesntrane
Reviewed 18 May 2011

We had a very pleasant two night stay. A lively pub, Power's, is just across the street. If you are there on a Tueday, do not miss the live music. Lovely breakfast room with a semi-resident sea gull who watches you eat while standing on the window sill.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank BillyJeff
Reviewed 6 May 2011

This was just what we wanted when we visited Ireland. "Creaden View" was absolutely perfect with Host Kathleen Martin the best we could have dreamed for...The room was so nice, the hospitality so genuine and the breakfast so delicious. We even had a visit from a huge sailing ship, docked in the harbor with all of her grandness plus lights at night. None of the locals even knew why the ship was there, its origin, or ownership.

Our accomations were wonderful---the room--- immaculate--- and a spectacular view of the ocean.

We were so touched by the whole thing that we just sat there and stared out the
window. I had wanted to come to Ireland my whole life, and, with my Irish hertigage, I could not wait to see and touch the real Ireland. My hope of feeling that special Irish something wasn't found in the cities--and maybe I expected too much--- but, then we found Dunmore East and "Creaden View".

I felt as if all of my Dad's relatives had come to welcome me. I know that this may sound childish and out of reach for an American to find his link without any living realitives to guide him---but, let me assure you our stay in this small Irish town and the people we met there---was---Magical!

The small community of Dunmore East Co. Waterford was everything I had dreamed of and it actually confirmed what my father had always told me: "The true Irish people are the most wonderful folks on earth! " I now know what he meant!

Susan and Fred Wilson, from the fine State of Washington, U.S.A.

Room Tip: Use a GPS or call for directions.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
#5 of 8 in Dunmore East
Tir Na nOg Bed & Breakfast
Tir Na nOg Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 2 in Dunmore East

Been to Creaden View Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!