“Hard to find, tough to beat”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Park Broom lodge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

HunterBos...
Palatine, Illinois
“Hard to find, tough to beat”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We were only going to be able to spend the night at the Lodge after a long day driving up from Liverpool and the Lakes.

Neither our car GPS nor mobile device GPS were sure where the Lodge is. And we were driving there in the dark! Hence the name of my post.

But, once we saw the sign and pulled in, we were very happy we'd booked the place. I've never stayed in a place like this, and I'd only ever seen places like this on TV (Yes, I did mention Fawlty Towers while I was there). I wasn't sure at all what to expect. Which is a large part of why I booked it.

The friendly staff. Quiet, comfortable, warm room with the 4 poster bad. Modern bathroom. Nice fireplace in the front room. Etc. Was exactly what we needed at the end of the day. The full breakfast the next morning really helped us on our way as well.

Not sure when I'm going to be back in this part of the world again, but I would definitely try to stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing