“Value for money hotel”

Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night on the 15th of April 2014. Selected this hotel as it was close to my client's office.

This hotel is just value for money and nothing more. Good if you are a business traveller. Had a light dinner and breakfast from this hotel. Dinner tasted average. Breakfast buffet had limited variety, and very little for veg.

Rooms are very neat and well appointed. Quality of sleep was very good.

Would recommend the same for business travelers who have work in Ghaziabad area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed last week on a business trip. Excellent hotel with nice n clean rooms. Best is they provide kitchenette in room
Tasty food in the restaurant. I liked the gym n spa. Staff is nice and courteous.Recommended this hotel strongly.

• Stayed: July 2014

I am most delighted to read your comprehension on the services and facilities rendered by the associates at the hotel. I have shared your words of appreciation with the team, and they were extremely happy to hear from you. It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here with my family.The hotel is excellent must say the location is so good if one need to just leisure in a hotel. Or if one wish to stay in Ghaziabad /Noida. Its near to delhi say around 15 min drive. Surrounded by 2 big malls, one being just adjacent and other is around 500 mtrs.
Awesome staff. Always ready to help. The Buffet was also very good with lots of vegetarian variety.Pool was just Ok not much lights and stuff. Spa and GYM i didnt got chance to try . But yes spa people are like a kaam choor they dont wanna do any thing just avoid customers.
Rest all staff was really helpfull and courteous.Over all my stay was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this to ppl who wanna stay in NCR near to Delhi-Anand Vihar.
Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Mahagun Sarovar Portico.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Thanking you,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am overwhelmed by the consistent warmth and care that I received on my 13nights stay qt mahagun Sarovar a home away from home.

The current GM ...surprised me and made me feel so happy ...by upgrading me to a better bigger room and made sure all was clean n comfortable..

The front office staff are a pleasure giving lot with there warm smiles that reflect through their eyes that they are a much happier motivated colleagues under the kindness and humane approach of their new GM...mr.amit Tayal...
especial thanks to the great Ravi at the night desk...the most dedicated friendly face amongst all happy faces....not toforget ms.Farheen and the floor manager vivek sharma.

will always patronize and strongly recommend this lovely hotel to all friends colleagues and Mumbai corporate world

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are mall facing and well light and buzzing..if you like iffcrowds all rooms are dif...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Mr Ramchandani,

Thank you very much for your Trip Advisor review, following your recent visit.

We were delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay. We will make every effort to ensure that we continue to live up to your expectation.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates,

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed in this lovely hotel during my business trip last month. I was very much satisfied with the services provided. The guys are always there to help u with a smile. Food in tangerine was tasty with lots of variety. The gym and spa was a pleasant surprise. I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2014

Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

i stay three night in portico n their peaceful environment,helpful staff.I feel very much comfortable there.because of metro connectivity Delhi and noida is easily approachable.one more good think is that Mahagun metro mall is in back side of this hotel so its is quite easy for shopping
grilled sandwich is tooooo awesome

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
GM-SPV, General Manager at Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed in this lovely hotel recently during my business trip. Was referred by one of my collegue and I can say not at all dissappointed . nice smiling reception staff. Clean and spacious rooms. Buffet in Tangirene was lavish. Breakfast was to my liking. There is a shopping mall next to hotel where I spent one of my oeneings. Will recommend this hotel. Will soon come back with family. Keep smiling guys.

• Stayed: June 2014

Regards,

Amit Tayal

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ghaziabad
Radisson Blu Kaushambi Delhi NCR
Fortune Inn Grazia, Ghaziabad
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#11 of 31 in Ghaziabad

Been to Mahagun Sarovar Portico Suites? Share your experiences!