“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for three days in the month of Aug...
the stay was comfortable and staff was cordial and helping
however the spread of the food needs little improvement
did not use any other facility as the schedule was hectic....
internet speed was good...
and the jokes displayed on the food mats on the tables are too hilarious..hope they change it when i visit next so that i can laugh again..unique and very entertaining

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank kaistha
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Variety of food: we are sorry you found the variety in the buffet limited. We have noted your observation and shared the same with our Chef. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed @ leon tree hotel EDM,for 2 nights & had a wonderful and amazing experience during our stay.The staff at front office were very courteous and housekeeping were very helpful.
We also hosted a banquet function for which i would like to thanks Mr.Ramesh bhandari for organizing everything in such a professional manner.We would like to come back to this hotel again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank faisal_64
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We planned to stay for 1 night and had booked two rooms. We checked in around 3 PM and checked out by 7 pm same day. Here is what happened:

1. Non-Smoking Room Not Offered: We are not very heavy travellers and did not know that such rooms are available and hence did not request. But while booking we were never offered the same.

2. Smell of Smoke in our rooms: our rooms had a very distinctive smell of cigarette smoke which will not go no matter how much room spray is put. It seemed that the ventilation was common with other rooms in which people maybe smoking.

3. The Corridor smelled of Cigarette smoke: They have two floors for rooms, the 4th and the 6th and we were given room on the 6th floor. The 6th Floor corridor was full of smell of smoke. I figured their ventilation system is either does not work or is not designed to keep the air 'ventilated'

4. Finally offered one non-smoking room: When we could not stand the smoke in the rooms we requested for help and we were offered one non-smoking room but the room had allergic environment and my nose finally started getting blocked ( I am sensitive to allergies ). I could not rest at all.

4. Room Service Iron: There was no iron or board in my room, when requested, a very poorly used board and iron was given (though delivered quickly)

5. Feel of the Bathroom: The fixtures in the bathroom had started to rust because of which there was a distinct feel of an old bathroom.

Disdained we finally checked out by 7 and the staff happily saw us off....

Room Tip: avoid the hotel ..... there are better options available around
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Manpreet_Nagi
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Guest,

•Smoking rooms: when you visit us a day prior to check-in to review our rooms, we immediately blocked the same rooms we had showed you for your arrival next day. The Front Desk executive did not ask you your room preference because of this. When we realized you were not comfortable in the smoking rooms we suggested you to move into the non- smoking rooms. We have noted your sensitivities and shall ensure we allot you only non-smoking rooms when you visit us next.
•Air freshener: we are sorry you thought the fragrance of the lemon air freshener in your room was strong. We have re-briefed the housekeeping staff to follow the predefined standards laid out for use of the same.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Ours was a delegation of approximately 50 members and the stay was for almost a month however the hospitality and service was sub standard. The service of the front desk was most dismal, the hotel needs to have a look into the satellite channels being provided, the communication gap between the marketing/sales team with the other departments of the hotel is at its best. The attitude of the front desk manager is "NO" for anything you ask. The only good part was the staff at resturant, however there's scope for improvement in the food served.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Redz1986
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Guest,

•Quality of service: we have noted your observations about the service levels at our hotel. You and your colleagues were booked on a special package that had set inclusions hence we may have taken a while longer to accommodate your special request(s). We assure you that our staff is very welcoming and responsive and engages with our guests in a friendly and caring manner. In fact we have also received a email from your Officer-in-charge appreciating the services and hospitality provided by our staff members during the entire length of your group’s stay.
•Availability of TV Channels: the range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy, we try to offer only those channels that are preferred by most of our guests. We are sorry your favorite channel was not on our list.
•Food quality: we are sorry you did not enjoy the buffet during your stay. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience. We have shared your feedback with our Chef and assure you of a better experience upon your next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I was in Delhi recently for a business trip and booked a room at the Lemon Tree, EDM, Kaushambi as I had to go to Noida the next day. I had arranged for a pick up from the Airport. My pickup was there on the dot, the cab was clean and the chauffeur was courteous and drove safely. The hotel is attached to the East Delhi Mall, however, both the hotel and mall have separate entrances. The staff were polite and courteous and check-in formalities were quickly accomplished and I was shown to my room. The rooms are basic, but very large, well decorated, and well furnished. As the Mall and a multiplex are next door, you will never lack for entertainment, shopping, or cheap transport. Also, the cab services provided by the hotel are also at very reasonable rates. The highlight of my stay there was the excellent meal that I ordered in. The quality and presentation of food exceeded that of many so-called four and five star hotels that I have stayed in, and once again the prices were reasonable. I was very impressed with the staff who are all young, friendly, and eager to help. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a decent budget hotel on a short business trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip. Room was good wid all usual facilities. Service was prompt. Food was excellent. The restaurant staff was kind enough to heed to my requests of a packed bfast as i had to leave very early almost daily thru out my week long stay. Gym n pool r small. Gym doesnt even have a decent bench for various bench workouts. Hotel is located on top of a mall. As soon as u step out, the dirty stench of ghaziabad hits u. But inside the hotel u r well shielded from the rotten and dirty city of g'bad.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank aviatorkaps
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Response:

Dear Guest,

•Gym facilities: we are a midscale hotel in line with other 3 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to provide various facilities and services to our guests. We have gymnasiums fitted with Life Fitness equipment in most of our hotels, however, we have noted your observation and are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.
•Swimming pool facilities: we are sorry that our swimming pool did not meet your expectations. It has been designed based on the space available in the hotel and in order to offer the facility to guests.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

it was always a pleasure to visit Lemon Tree as the staff and service are excellent, especially the staff is very humble and friendly, I would like to mention Mr. Varun Sharma he is excellent in his job, not even to benefit for his property infact he has helped me out to locate Chandigarh property too on 12th august when I was in Chandigarh. and that property and staff is also gud.

Planning to visit Lemon Tree soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ghaziabad
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#11 of 32 in Ghaziabad
Golden Tulip Vasundhara
#5 of 32 in Ghaziabad

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi? Share your experiences!