“A very convenient hotel to stay”

Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Ghaziabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A very convenient hotel to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed for 02 nights at the lemon tree hotel,EDM mall.The hotel is very conveniently located for those who have business in East Delhi/Ghaziabad. The rooms are not fancy yet very comfortable & spacious. The service is very friendly. The service in the restaurant is excellent,in particular Himanshu looks after the customers very well in a friendly manner.And the most important thing , it is priced very attractively,giving value for money.I can recommend to any one visiting Delhi for business specially in Eas Delhi.

Room Tip: Rooms at the corners are quiet & peaceful.
1 Thank Chandmal
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, 23 January 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lemon tree is good hotel and it provides good services to the customer, Hotel stuffs are very friendly and warm. I stayed there with my wife and I enjoyed the full staying in Lemon tree.I hope they will continue their good services.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, 4 June 2014

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at this relaxed and refreshing property for a five day / four night holiday and enjoyed every moment of our time there. The staff is warm, welcoming and friendly which made us feel comfortable through every moment of our stay. Wish the best for all the people involved in making this a breezy cheerful property.
Best regards,
Nilu & Tash.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TanvirShah

Haridwar, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel is located at a good place connecting UP and Delhi. It is close to Anand Vihar Rly station and adjacent to a good Mall. The staff at front desk , particularly, Mr Shailesh, was very helpful and took care of all needs. The staff in restaurant Citrus were efficient. My appreciation to Mr. Himanshu for being not only efficient but prompt as well. The choices in breakfast and dinner were good with staff ready to serve more than the regular menu.

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed there with one of my friend in Jan 2014. He travels a lot and he chose this hotel based on the feedback he had. we both liked the hotel. staff is good and they provide good quality of food.
i will certainly consider this hotel for my next stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Excellent, Hospitality, courteous behavior of the staff at the cafe where the buffet breakfast is served. Nice, delicious taste too. Certainly pleasing experience.
Recommend to stay at the hotel and enjoy the breakfast.

Good luck to the concerned!

But, the central reservations dept need to be more transparent and clear with the customers.

Anyway, worth staying at the hotel

1 Thank Yogi692014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi. We are happy to know we could please you with our services and food. However, I apologize for the inconvenience you faced due to the partial flow of information from our Central Reservations Center. They have been re-briefed to ensure guests are pro-actively informed about any additional charges they may have to bear during their stay with us.

I would also like to inform you that the reservation confirmation mail you received post your booking however carries details of all charges that we may levy, mandatory as well as optional, and elaborates our Check-in Check-out policy in full detail.

When you check in early, we hold the room from the previous night and do not give it out to another guest. Therefore, for early check in and late checkout, we charge a nominal rate in line with our philosophy of affordable prices. I do hope my explanation helps you understand our processes better. I once again apologize for your experience and assure you of the best of our services in future.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.edm@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

We were on our second leg of our vacation end of April 2014 in Delhi and we had booked ourselves in Lemon Tree. We checked in with one sick kid and the other getting sick through the first night of our stay. We called for help at the front desk and the rest was un-believable what we had. First of all, they sent us in a cab to a near by hospital. The restaurant cooked us special food on our request. They gave us unlimited water bottles in the rooms. Lot of senior staff kept visiting us asking if we needed anything. It was a motherly treatment and was really outstanding support from the staff. Anveet (I am sure I got the name wrong - sorry) housekeeping department was very caring.
One small catch - if u are with family and do not want smoke smell in ur room, ask for rooms in 4th floor. 6th floor rooms are smoking and u could get smell in ur room. This happened to us and guess what, the staff obliged and shifted us as well..

Room Tip: If u are with family and do not want smoke smell in ur room, ask for rooms in 4th floor. 6th floo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Hotel General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ghaziabad
Radisson Blu Kaushambi Delhi NCR
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
Clarks Inn - Pacific Mall
#17 of 29 in Ghaziabad
Fortune Inn Grazia, Ghaziabad

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall, Kaushambi? Share your experiences!