See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

One of the worst hotels I have ever been.
Heating does not work. Have around 30 degrees in the room. All is not clean.
A lot of is damaged.
Changed the room 2 times. But all are on the same level.

Cannot recommend this hotel

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is below average in almost all areas. The room is big but not in its best shape. Some smaller repairs would be needed. The aircondition is very weak - fortunately I am in autumn here. The restaurant is just bad and does not represent the italian kitchen.

Parking places are available. That is good.
I will not come back next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, that was ok. However, the aircon was not working - never mind as I could open the window which automatically cuts aircon anyway - and the automatic blinds could not be retracted. The cladding of the wall under the table was halfway torn off, my suspicion was in order to find the cable for the shutters. The light in the bathroom would not go off, unless you take out the room key which switches off all power. Th fridge did not work which would make it shorter to list what worked. The hair dryer did.
Parking is ample in front - a plus - and the staff is very helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of August 2017, the temperature outside was 43 degree. The air conditioner was not working, it was very noisy and smelly as well. The window was very small. I was not given the opportunity to change room the first day. The second day I changed room and the situation was the same: air conditioner not working plus shower not working as well. The air conditioner issue was affecting the entire building. I stayed 2 nights and both nights I was not able to sleep because of the temperature and during the day I had to go out because it was impossible to stay in the room. Cleanness of the hotel is poor and quality of the breakfast very poor as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank niccologoegan
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Unusual for me to leave such a poor review, but Ipoint hotel left us feeling so uncomfortable that we decided to leave about 5 minutes after checking in. The place was recommended by our travel agent after a last minute closing of another hotel due to a family tragedy. We were in the area for one night to see the Lamborghini plant. Initially, we were impressed with the looks of the building from the road, but things went downhill from there. We pulled into the large parking lot (parking is free which is a bonus), but there were bits of grass growing up between cracks in the concrete. All 3 of the flags, including the Italian, were flying torn and tattered from poles just outside the front entrance. The restaurant was dark and had empty cardboard boxes piled haphazardly to about 8 feet high outside the door. We entered the lobby which was about 80 degrees and were served by a surprisingly calm woman who had just finished picking up several beer bottles at the bar nearby.

The elevator wasn't working so we climbed the stairs to the hallway between rooms which was about 85 degrees. Our family of 4 was placed in 2 different rooms on the same floor but quite a distance apart. The first room smelled of smoke and was unbearable. I asked to be moved to another room but was told the hotel was full, although the parking lot only had about 5 cars in it. My teenage sons felt uncomfortable sleeping in a room by themselves (which is unusual), so we initially were going to split up with me staying with one and my wife with the other. Within a few minutes we decided we were too unsettled with the hotel's condition to remain even for one evening and decided to leave. The receptionist had some difficulty finding our passports which only made things more unsettling.

Once a highly rated establishment, I cannot recommend the ipoint hotel in its current condition and forecast with confidence its closure in the very near future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family