NH Orio al Serio
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
BergHotel(Bergamo)
1,247 results
All reviewsclose to the airportbergamo airportshopping mallacross the roadone nightan early flightconvenient locationexcellent locationminute walkwalking distancenice modern hotelmini barnext morningcomfortable bedfree parkingcroissantsshort stay
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We chose the hotel because of a very early flight from Bergamo Airport. And for that reason it is the best idea. The hotel is comfortable, clean. And when you have some time it is situated at the mall. You can get to the airport on foot or take a shuttle bus (paid separately). Very good breakfast - a big choice of delicious food.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I was stating at this hotel week ago as i had a business meeting in Brescia nearby and hotel was just opposite airport. My colleague had to come and join me on Wednesday flying from Malta to Bergamo - That day Italian Air Traffic Controllers called a strike and many flights were cancelled - Unfortunately the Malta - Bergamo Ryanair flight was one of them - I knew that this flight was cancelled the day before because Ryanair rightly sent out an email to all people booked on flight advising that this flight was cancelled. Since i was staying at hotel i immediately informed duty receptionist that my friend will not make it and we needed to cancel the room - The room was booked through an agent so she told me she will talk to duty manager and get back to me. Next day since no one contacted me i went to ask and they told me that they were checking with booking agent because it was them who had to authorise cancellation thus refund to me - I thought all was settled since in the meantime agent told me that they had given them go ahead after approx 8 calls. On check out i asked if everything was sorted and i was arrogantly replied to - NO WE HAVE CHARGED THE ROOM because we dont feel there is ground for cancellation very arrogantly. I had used this hotel previously but the arrogant way in which i was treated was unacceptable.

Room Tip: Ask for sound proof rooms otherwise the constant departures and arrivals of nearby airport will not let you sleep
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Very convenient location. By foot from the airport it is about a 15-20 minute walk. Not a 5 minute walk as advertised. Pathway is clearly marked to the shopping center. However, you go all the way through the mall parking and out the other end. Hotel does not connect directly from the mall.
Room was good sized and clean. Not sure why we were put in a room with an additional single bed. It made the room very tight.
English is spoken. Service was very good. Breakfast was tasty and offered a good variety.
There is an airport shuttle for 5Euro per person. Great for early flights and rainy weather.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you in a room for 3 unless you really need it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed in this hotel just for one night and the room was great, spacious, well decorated and equipped but the problem was to find the place. It took us around 45 minutes though it is very near the airport. We phoned the reception who was unable to help us.In other words, if you don t have a GPS, it might take you a while to find this hotel as it did for us.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Good hotel, clean, staff friendly. Near the airport and shopping center. The price is a little bit high even with discount. You take a bus from the airport to reach the Bergamo center (about 20 min), the same ticket can be used for the funicular to the Upper City.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple