I didn't come to Italy to drink coffee made in a machine and this hotel is just that. It is functional but not charming. The rooms are big and nice but the hotel is in an industrial park and really hard to find from the highway if you come by car. Make sure you know how to drive once you exit "Verona Sud" or "Verona Est". The exit are 12 km apart and the hotel in the middle. The shuttle service from the hotel to the city center is great if you get a spot! The shuttle gets full quickly and you need to know one day in advance when you want to go to Verona and when you want to return, so organised and orderly people may find it superb but for mortals, it will mean several expensive taxi rides. The hotel is so far from the center of Verona that taxi one way costs 15-18 euros. We took the car into Verona one day and 5 h in the recommended parking garage was 12 euros. I don't want to be too down on the place because Italy are going through a rough time financially, but this really should be rated as a good, modern 3 star hotel, not 4 stars. Friendly staff. But an automated coffee machine making cappuccino at breakfast? So disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel with conference facilities is ideal for the business traveler; set in the industrial zone in suburban Verona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Ctc Hotel Verona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp San Giovanni Lupatoto
- Tryp Hotel Verona
- Best Western Ctc Hotel Verona Province Of Verona/San Giovanni Lupatoto