Excellent hotel, wonderful staff, so helpful. Brilliant shuttle service which is free into verona and back from verona. Highly recommend this hotel if you don't want to stay in central verona. Breakfast was included in our stay and was lovely. Lots to choose from and restaurant staff really helpful, asked once for decaffeinated cappuccino and the staff remembered everyday and asked me if I would like decaffeinated every morning. Reception staff phoned local cafe to retrieve my cardigan for me which I had accidentally left in verona, nothing was too much for the staff of this hotel. Housekeeping did a great job too. Room really clean and lovely size. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of Verona, the Best Western CTC Hotel Verona is a stylish 4-star Hotel just 900 m. away from the San Giovanni Lupatoto exit on the South bypass (Tangenziale Sud), which allows fast access to the highway and the main destinations in northern Italy. The Hotel’s closeness to the train station and Verona’s exhibition center, as well as to Valerio Catullo airport, makes our 9 meeting rooms the ideal location for all your business meetings and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western CTC Hotel Verona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp San Giovanni Lupatoto
- Tryp Hotel Verona
- Best Western CTC Hotel Verona Province Of Verona/San Giovanni Lupatoto