Castello di Vicarello sets the highest standard for fulfilling the Tuscan visitor's dream experience. Owners Carlo and Aurora have transformed this piece of historic architecture into an artistic gem. The villa offers private, antique laden and well-appointed accommodations (we enjoyed two apartments that can be adjoined upon request). With every turn of the head the vistas are simply beautiful. There is also a wonderful freedom up there (and it is way up there in the Tuscan hills). We roamed through the vineyards and completely enjoyed Carlo's elegant blends, quizzing ourselves on vintages and varietals. We opted to take a cooking lesson with Aurora and now understand the true meaning of "joy of cooking". The property's olive oil is sensational! Like a good fairy tale, It was difficult to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Vicarello, you will appreciate the calm, serene, and magnificent environment as well as the pleasures of the surrounding nature. We invite you to taste and savour the biological products cultivated on the estate and discover the local specialties, such as the freshly fished gourmet treasures of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the games dishes so typical from the Maremma. Tuscan flavours and Castle lifestyle are combined to make your culinary journey a real treat for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Castello di Vicarello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Vicarello Hotel Cinigiano
- Castello Di Vicarello Italy/Cinigiano, Tuscany