“In general good all round service.”

Hotel Gasthof Moosleitner
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Freilassing
Reviewed 2 April 2011

Yet another stop on a long business trip in Germany.
We arrived early evening and checked into the small single bed room I had been given.
While waiting for collages to arrive I had a local beer.
We than eat in the restaurant where we enjoyed a very good meal and local wine.
The room was small but had all I needed for my one night stop.
The free internet worked fine.
A fairly standard fair of hams and chesses for breakfast was served.
In general good all round service.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Chelsea-triper
There are newer reviews for Hotel Gasthof Moosleitner

Reviewed 4 January 2010

If you you wish to spend some time in a relaxing area closed to Salzburg, then you shouldn't miss Hotel Moosleitner, a great value for money! We stayed 3 nights: the room was large, very clean and comfortable. The wifi internet is free and works very well. Very nice the sauna and steam bath we had the day of arrival.
The breakfast buffet included in the price is just wonderful; we had dinner once and found it excellent. The hotel staff were very helpful, welcoming and professional.
We would recommend the place to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dna900
Reviewed 18 November 2009

We stayed at Gasthof Moosleitner several weeks ago and I believe we had the best rooms in the whole place! We were on the third floor at the front of the hotel with an excellent room. Our sitting area was big enough to add a single bed for my daughter. The bedroom that my sister and I shared had a large bathroom and there was plenty of room for our luggage.

The breakfast selection was excellent and tasty. We ate at the restaurant within the hotel once and the food was very good. The service at the front desk was helpful and everyone was friendly and professional. Toni can give you excellent information about Salzburg and the surrounding areas.

This last stay was my third time and I would not hesitate to recommend Gasthof Moosleitner to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2009

Stayed here only one night with the wife, kids, and Grandma (in a separate room). Only intended to spend a night here on the way to a “Sound of Music” tour in Salzburg, but upon arrival wished we could have stayed longer. We had to call because we were going to arrive late; management said no problem, and even held the kitchen open until we got in. Food was rustic but excellent! Even my finicky 7 year old cleaned his plate. Rooms were typical “hotel small”, but everything has been recently renovated, with a fine attention to detail. Even had a flat screen TV. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the best of our trip. Even had a nice sauna and steam room (and after 5 hours in a car with the family, I needed the stress relief). If we ever find ourselves going to Salzburg again, this will be at the top of our list to stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Psycher
Reviewed 16 July 2009

I have travelled the world extensively with work and I am currently staying at this hotel (my last night tonight) having spent 3 nights here. I wasnt expecting much as I found it difficult to find out any information on this hotel. However, I felt compelled to write this review as I have taken so much from Trip advisor and never given back. This place is truely amazing and great value for money. All the staff have been excellent, polite and very accommodating. I never usually eat in the hotels that I stay at but eating here is a must (even if your not staying). The food has been faultless and the service second to none. Breakfast also exceeds expectations with a great variety of quality delights. A definite place to stay if you are visiting the area. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank MrTSydney
Reviewed 29 June 2009

Very comfortable family run hotel with great service meeting individuals' needs. Excellent restaurant. Very practical location - teh city of Salzburg within easy reach.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank BelgradeBarcelona
Reviewed 4 January 2008

I do alot of business in southern Germany and Austria and with all the choices available in the area, I will allways stay here. Toni, the owner is an amazing person and is always helpful. The food at the resturant is amazing. If you have plans to be in the Salzburg area, it is worth the 15 min drive from the airport to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freilassing
Krone Hotel
#2 of 6 in Waging am See
Gasthof Brauwirt
Gasthof Brauwirt
#3 of 4 in Bergheim

Been to Hotel Gasthof Moosleitner? Share your experiences!