“Fantastic. Stay there if you have a chance” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Autenrieder Brauereigasthof

Autenrieder Brauereigasthof
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ichenhausen
Rumia, Poland
“Fantastic. Stay there if you have a chance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

They are a Brewery maker and they served only homemade products. Beer is not only excellent but cheap as well. We had a great time, and service is very nice and English speaking. One of the best food on our trip, and a biggest buffet menu for the breakfast. I’m gluten free and they prepared my porridge especially for me in the kitchen. Worth to stay there itself, but is also great location for Legoland. I will go there definitely again if I have a chance. WE get much more than we expect for that price (we didin’t stay in the main hotel, but 2 min walking distance). Church bell may be a problem, if you don’t have a heavy sleep.
You must be careful with wellness and swimming pool. Water is pool is cold and there is no direct crossing from Sauna to swimming pool. You have to go to cold corridor. Never seen something like that before. They closed everything half an hour before but beside of that it was very nice. Temperature in restaurant was too warm, over 26 C degree. We went to the room as we couldn't stay any longer in restaurant because of that sauna. But we did enjoy the food.

Room Tip: check if your room is in main hotel or the building near
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
Lausanne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed here with a friend and our children while visiting legoland nearby. We had an apartment in the hotel which was modern, spacious and tastefully decorated. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the breakfast was very good (but not outstanding) but it was especially the quality of our accommodation and the beautiful indoor swimming pool that made our stay there memorable. Legoland is 10km away so a short drive and so I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone (families or couples) to stay in this beautiful hotel!

Room Tip: I would recommend the apartment for families
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank CeciliaLausanne
Wiesbaden, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

My 10-year-old son & I spent the day at Legoland in Gunzburg last Friday; I took a chance going with no hotel reservations, but had spotted this place on Booking.com and knew they had rooms available. It's hard to find - signs pointing to Autenrieder from Ichenhausen are nonexistent, but I persisted and found the little town of Autenrieder after 30 minutes of wandering. Even once we arrived in the little village, we couldn't find the hotel, although it turns out to be right on the main street and in the most prominent building in town - the brewery. We drove through one of the arches in the wall of the brewery and found the hotel sign (it really should be OUTSIDE the wall, but the lovely woman at the front desk told me the sign would be outside soon). The hotel did have rooms free at the same price I noted on Booking.com, and we made our way into a very large, gorgeous room with dark wood floors and a king bed (typical German bed - two twins together, which was perfect for me & my son). There was also a bed/lounge, a desk and chair, and another buttery soft leather chair. Four huge sets of windows with beautiful curtains were in the room; another two huge windows (with blinds) were in the big beautiful bathroom. My son went for a swim in the saltwater pool, and then we had a delicious dinner in the brewery restaurant. The service at the hotel and restaurant was impeccable; particularly helpful to me was that the staff members spoke English with ease. My son & I were hot, tired, and wet from the pirate ride at Legoland when we arrived, but the staff was completely welcoming and kind to us. We stayed in the hotel proper, but I learned that the brewery also has a guesthouse and "side rooms" with apartments available for a bit less money (but no internet outside the hotel proper). We decided we would stay at this hotel every time we go to Legoland instead of trying anywhere else. Oh - almost forgot the best part: the front desk lady gave me a little map showing me how to get back to Legoland from the hotel, and it took only 10 minutes following the map. So if you do stay at this hotel, get directions from the hotel before you try to find it.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ichenhausen
Hotel Bettina
Lobinger Hotel Weisses Ross
Hotel Zettler
Hotel Zettler
#4 of 12 in Gunzburg

Been to Autenrieder Brauereigasthof? Share your experiences!