“imaculate”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sharky199...
newcastle
“imaculate”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

spotless and bang in the centre of town we went for fiesta of st joan which is a noisey firecracker of a festival with marching bands all round the city and the place was totaly quite the most popular and noisey drinking street is only 100 yards away but could not be heard loved it and will be back , the owner was very good with comunications his english is perfect and he did everything to the best of his abilty

Rick P
“What A Jewel of a Place”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I travel a lot for work. I stayed at the Pinzon studios for almost three months and I can not say enough about the place. The ONLY down fall is parking, of course if you're here on holiday a car is not necessary as everything you need is within a close walk but I needed it for work. I arrived late that night and Christian was there to meet me, showed me around and right away made me feel welcome even made a reservation for me to have a late dinner. Not only is the place clean and well stocked and kept, the biggest bonus is the customer service received by Christian. Perfectly set up with easy access great restaurants and bars just out the door. If you need any recommendations just ask and Christian has them, and never a bad one. During my stay, no matter what I needed, it was just a quick and simple phone call or sms.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
29 Nov 2017
Hi Rick, thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to host you and I must say you were the perfect guest also. I wish you good luck with your travels and work and really hope to see you back to Alicante and visit us again.
For the parking, we are working on it and will have 5 parking spaces nearby all exclusive for customers staying at Pinzon Home in the near future.
Hope to see you soon bud,

Cristian
Mrsample
“Lovely apartment”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely apartment with everything you need in great location next to bars and restaurants. Within waliking distance to beach and marina.

Stefano S
“Amazing studios!”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I had a very good experience with this studio. It's in the city center of Alicante, the building is completely renewed, the rooms are cosy and very cleaned, the bathroom is spacious and the bedroom is very comfortable. Excellent treatment by the staff!
I can say this is the perfect choice to stay in Alicante. I'll definitively suggest it and I'm sure when I come back I'll go there again!Stefano S.

Management Response
19 Jul 2017
Thank you Stefano, and for leaving the apartment in a perfect state, you are welcome back any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing