I visited the hotel in december. Altho I kinda was suspicious by its low price the Service was better then i expected. I was welcomed kindly and the staff has been especially polite . I was visiting with my girlfriend and friends who ware in the room next to us.
SLEEPING there is HORRID!!! Trash in spain is being picked up every day trembeling windows as trucks and cars pass and annoying kids gather closeby singing and yelling at 2am in the morning. You cannot have sex without ur neighbours hearing the squeking beds or even HEAR U TALK so u must really wisper to have some privacy. The bathroom is really a shower good for 1 person medium size. TV is from the 80s with Spanish channels u do not understand 30 channels only 12 with programs (some repeating). Oh God the beds ... We obviosly had a room for 2 the beds were just 2 single beds squeezed next to eachother so everytime i try to snuggle to my lady they wuld split apart! The rooms have phones rather helpfull cuz i was able to call my friends in the next room just to test if it works and I found out i culd hear them just fine TRU THE WALL! So thanx for the phone ... its good for taxy Since calling home will be lot cheaper if u use a payphone on the street. Sooo here is positive and negative things i personally experienced.
- The staff was polite multi langual and helpfull.
-The restaurant pricing was reasonable (for 15€ u can eat ur face off) .
- Location to center is good, i mean really good i wuld say like 10 min my tempo.
- Pricing .. i guess we get what we pay for...
- phone (culd be usefull to call reception i guess or roomservice i havnt tryed)
- Room gets cleaned every day (THANK GOD) by a rather grumpy lady...
- A nice small balcony (not for large ppl) for 2 ppl to sit outside and enjoy a drink or a smoke if the weather is right
- You can smoke in the rooms.. hooray...
- Sleeping, Its a challenge ....
- Furniture not in the best shape we entered room to find out our chair was missing a part... beds are not comfi at all...
- Praviacy => NON EXISTING as i said ppl hear everything u say or do in the next room.
- Security => Your door cannot lock and you will be able to open it with just a credit card so do keep ur precious things safe!
- Airconditioning => was not operative in our room .
- TV => As a person living in the 20th century i was expecting if not all ATLEAST the damn tv to be satisfying. Nothing .. Nothing i tell ya old tv was pissing me off the only thing u culd watch is some stupid lotary that they do every year in spain ... and Hercules.. jezes christ.
- Beach is FAR away (by foot) again my tempo i got pissed off.
So the next question is Wuld i recommend to a friend??? Depends i wuld say, if hes broke and needs to be in alicante for business and doesnt care then YES i wuld . But if he can afford better NO.
As all I enjoyed Alicante, nice people ... Really go and visit but WORK to afford something better and be objective small price small satisfaction i guess.
Have a nice journey.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Goya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.