“Lovely little place”

Ranked #322 of 1,482 Restaurants in Alicante
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Lounge Bar
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We visited this little gem in December . I have to say we were pleasantly surprised! We basically wondered in off the street right after we checked into our hotel. I ordered the Eggplant Lasagne and my husband had the Sea Bass. Both entrees were very good especially the Sea Bass. We also ordered a couple of starters. We had the Tomato Mozzarella and the Grilled King Prawns. The salad was pretty good,it could have used a bit of salt and more of the balsamico reduction. The prawns were very good but they ended up being a lot of work! It took ages to clean the head/tail/legs..a messy ordeal indeed for a small amount of food. The tiramisu was a perfect ending to a lovely meal. We also ordered a bottle of red wine. I wish I could remember the name because it was delicious. It was the second to last red on the wine list if that helps:). I think the entire meal came to just over 60 euros. Very good value for money. The service was very very good too. The gentleman who served us was attentive and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

3  Thank Siddisgirl

Reviewed 14 August 2013

very good pizza and garlic bread, we ate at night and although it seemed as though there was only 1 waitress, the service wasn't affected. there were families and couples there. would recommend this although we only chose this because both Sale & Pepe were full.

2  Thank scousegod
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The service was a little slow at times, and the food a hit and miss. The salads were oversized and over priced, so suggest you share one. The feta one was lovely, the mozzorella on a stick was a little bland. Ravioli for main was not impressive, but the sea bass was gorgeous. Overall, we were very disappointed considering this reataurant was in the top 20 for Alicante. Meal was just over 50 euros for a few drinks, 2 starters, 2 mains.

1  Thank DontMessWithAWheat
Reviewed 25 June 2013

A really excellent restaurant. We didn't have high expectations and I still can't say why we ate at an Italian restaurant in Spain. But we did - three times. They also have great Tapas!

Good local wine. Good Pasta and Pizza, the Salmon en Papillote (I think they called it salmon cooked with beer), was fantastic. Nicely cooked, well presented. Staff were excellent too.

1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 29 May 2013

What a fantastic find in the heart of the city. Great food, good wine, all reasonably priced and polite, friendly service made us go back twice. Fantastic Penne with a creamy curry chicken sauce was a bit of a surprise but really tasty, as was the stuffed mushroom Ravioli. Modern and comfortable, well worth a visit.

1  Thank GrendonUnderwood