“Great Food and Good Service”
Review of La Estancia

La Estancia
Ranked #24 of 1,319 Restaurants in Alicante
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mazarron, Spain
“Great Food and Good Service”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stumbled across the restaurant by chance when it was closed. It looked good and the menu boards outside seemed good also so, we decided to go on a Monday night. The restaurant was quiet, due to it being a Monday night, however, we received a great welcome and quickly felt very comfortable. The food is excellent. We had filet steak and entrecot both of which were cooked to perfection. Their baked potatoes were fab - blue cheese on top yum, yum. I would think at the weekend there is a great atmosphere. The house white wine is also very good. Only five minutes from the Hotel Maya.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
“Brilliant little place”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife after reading the reviews and was only 200m from our hotel. Lovely little warm traditional place with a few locals inside. It is an Argentinian place and the steaks were cooked on a charcoal grill and were amazing. I tried the tbone and my wife had the sirloin. Both cooked to perfection. Had creme caramel dessert each which was also lovely. Also had bread to start, a coffee each (mrs had brandy in), bottle of lovely red, large bottle of water and I had a beer. Bill came to 53€ which I feel was really really good for the quality. The waiter was very friendly and helpful and I cannot fault the place one bit. I would definitely recommend this place as it was a great meal in a lovely restaurant. It does not show up as a steakhouse or South American on a filter search which would be good for people to find. Thanks for a lovely evening

1 Thank Philm77
Tampere, Finland
“Great steak restaurant”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Argentinian style steak restaurant with amazing decorations. Excellent price-quality ratio. You can do reservation or simple walk-in. Take away is also possible. They have live music usually on Friday or Saturday nights where you can also dance - and if you don't know how to do salsa, the staff will find some time to teach you!

Great place also for bigger groups, meetings and celebrations. The staff and the owners are wonderful and they will definitely make you feel like home. They are usually open until there are customers.

• Visited December 2013
Copenhagen
“If I come back to Alicante, it is because of this restaurant !”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I like Alicante, but i LOVE this restaurant.....great steaks, great Sangria, very reasonable prices and cozy atmosphere, and especially the wonderful staff ! They realy makes you feel welcome, and if I come back to Alicante city I will be eating here every single night. Its a ten minute walk from the citycentre, but it is well worth it, trust me on this !

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Prebenaabo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent steak at fantastic price”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

They were warm and welcoming, the food and wine were great and all at a fantastic price.

We were 4 adults and 2 children (under 3). The adults each had a starter and then steak as a main course and we shared 2 bottles of wine. In total the bill was €88. Outstanding value, we would happily have paid twice that. The starters were good, if not outstanding, but the steaks were excellent. Large, perfectly cooked and fantastic quality and flavour. The house wine was also great and we were treated to a digestive on the house at the end of the meal. The interior of the restaurant is in keeping with the Argentian menu and makes for a relaxing atmosphere. Definitely worth seeking out this place!

• Visited January 2014