Positives: Location, Modern Rooms, Friendly reception Staff, Free Wifi.
Negatives: Poor pillows, Spa area at the top is a bit of a joke (neither the Sauna nor the Jacuzzi were hot) and the air conditioning had only two modes: Siberia or Sahara.
It is a bit overpriced, but I am not sure there are much better options n Alicante.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Lucentum 4* has 169 rooms, all of them fully equipped, heated and air conditioned. It also has comprehensive facilities, including 6 rooms for holding all sorts of events. It is a great choice for business and pleasure trips alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Lucentum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Lucentum Hotel Alicante
- Hesperia Lucentum Alicante Province
- Hesperia Lucentum Hotel Alicante Province