“Amazing Wellness Rejuvenation ”

Mountain Retreat Spain
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Beauty and Health Spa, situated in a beautiful idyllic setting, panoramic mountain and sea views, full private beauty day available. Weather permitting outdoor treatments with the use of private pool and jacuzzi otherwise indoor treatment rooms available. Individuals treatments, 3 hour Beauty Day special including two treatments with Tapas on arrival or enjoy our fantastic full Beauty Day totally private to you and your party from 1 to 20 people. Come and soak up the atmosphere whilst being pampered by our friendly experienced team of therapists. Enjoy our fantastic two course lunch and drinks throughout the day. Photographs snapped during your visit for your own personal memories. Local transport provided. Mobile Service available for individuals or group bookings, why not have a pamper party in the comfort of your own home !!! Full Day 85 Euros 3 hour special 70 Euros Extras 30 Euros
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Denise & Alan could not be more amazing at what they do! I truly enjoyed my time from the moment I was picked up, until I was dropped off. I was highly impressed with the wealth of wellness knowledge that Denise had to offer, all while providing relaxing, quality, personal, friendly care. This visit not only helped my appearance & stress levels, but it rejuvenated my soul to have a better outlook on life! I would highly recommend this little gem to anyone!

Date of experience: March 2017
"relaxing spa day"
"paraffin wax"
"homemade food"
in 2 reviews
"waited on hand and foot"
"till end"
"idyllic setting"
"tapas"
in 7 reviews
"sun cream"
"amazing experience"
"three hours"

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My husband and I arrived stressed out after a morning at the Notary. We were booked for the Couples Valentine treat, and what a treat it was. From the tempting snacks Denise supplied , with champagne and juice, to a wonderful all over body massage each, to reflexology, to a non surgical face lift, hot wax for hands and feet, ear candles...we packed so much into our three hours, all the while laughing with Denise and Jo, who did a fabulous job on us! We left, relaxed, refreshed and very happy ready to look after our grand children while our son and daughter in law were treated to the next three hour session, which they loved as much a swe did.Many thanks for our wonderful "goody bags" a really special Valentine's Day! xx

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

An amazing 3 hours of pampering with breakfast, cava and a goodie package to takeaway. Denise and Jo are so friendly and make you feel at ease straight away.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2016

As a way of preparing a friend and work colleague for a trip back to a cold Russia, we decided on a day at the Mountain Retreat. Never fails. Great Staff and Great ambience. Well worth the money, If you have not been you do not know what you are missing. Thanks to all at Mountain Retreat. Larry xx

Date of experience: October 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Collected by the lovely Jo from Mountain Retreat. Greeted on arrival by Denise and a Peach Bellini a wonderful breakfast.

Relaxed around the sun trap pool area (lots of shade provided as well as sun cream) splendid views and extremely attentive hosts. Whilst enjoying the background noise of water flowing.

Treatments are carried out in a wonderful treatment area overseen by a magnificent Buddha. Treatments are out of this world, I had a hot stone massage. Fabulous the best I have had. Ear hopi. Jo is extremely attentive carrying out the treatments.

Homemade lunch. Fabulous choices as well as being MMMM delicious. Various drinks flowing.

Following lunch a bit more relaxation around the pool, then onto the final treatment of the day. REFLEXOLOGY: Words cannot tell you how fabulous Denise is. I cannot recommend this treatment enough.

I have had numerous aches and pains for years, Denise found them out and treated me. I have been having physio since May 2016 for a shoulder injury. Denise and her curing hands or should I say elbow worked her magic and WOW. Upon lifting my shoulder the best way to describe this is I felt like a concrete block had been lifted off the top of my shoulders. My shoulders felt so light, it was like I was floating.. Amazing. Thank you.

Best of All My Mum and I had the Mountain Retreat to ourselves. Mountain retreat only book one party at a time no matter how small. How special.

Book you won’t be disappointed.

Once again thank you Denise and Jo for a very special day.

Date of experience: October 2016