“Spacious and comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phileas_M...
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Spacious and comfortable”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Just over a kilometer from the center of Alicante but easily walkable. The accommodation is modern, comfortable and spacious. We were greeted by Rafaela who was very helpful - she had stocked the fridge with food, water and orange juice.

There are a few restaurants (and supermarkets) fairly close by. We tried the Lebanese restaurant which was good but a little expensive. Most evenings we ate in the center of Alicante and walked back (it felt quite safe) to loose some of the calories.

Recommended.

Your age range 65+
3 Jan 2018
I´m happy you have enjoyed your holidays, It was a pleasure to welcome you in Alicante and I would be happy to see you again in Alicante
Chris W
“A great stay”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Firstly I would like to say how helpful and welcoming the owner, Natalia, and her friend, Rafaela are. The apartment was perfect for me and my brother but in particular my mum who had an en suite bathroom.

There is a washing machine, iron, hair dryer and most importantly for mum a kettle.

The apartment is situated just 5 minutes walk from the local supermarket which is convenient. A walk to the marina takes about 25 minutes.

Davis is a restaurant recommended by the owner and is less than a 10 minute walk form the apartment. Big tasty steaks and very reasonably priced.

A trip to the Castillo De Santa Barbara is a must to get the best views of Alicante.

I would certainly recommend this property.

3 Jan 2018
Chris, Thank you very much for your recognition, it was a pleasure to meet you and receive you in the apartment, I am glad that you enjoyed your holidays so much and I hope that if you repeat your visit to Alicante, you will always be welcome.
Denmark
“Excellent well furnished flat”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Arrived and found several tapas dishes in the fridge, ready for heating. All minor things like washing up liquid, pepper/salt/sugar/coffee, coffee filters etc available. and milk/juice in the fridge.
WIFI excellent. Television showed only spanish programs.
The flat is situated in a residential area with swimmingpool (a bit too cold in early April but open). A nice bakery about 300 meters distant. We didn't find a supermarked nearby but as we played golf every day we just stopped at one of several large supermarkeds in the outskirts.
We will probably come back for golf next year and will try to book again.

25 May 2017
I'm glad that you found everything to your taste, I'm sorry I did not indicate where the nearest supermarket was, because it was on the street parallel to the apartment, less than 5 minutes walk, for the next time I'll tell you exactly where it is.
I hope that if you return to play golf, let's meet again.
54MPS
London
“Home from home.”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was a beautiful apartment and the service and support of the owner was first class. There was excellent communication leading up to us traveling and upon arrival, nothing was too much trouble. There was even a traditional Spanish welcome meal that had been prepared for us. There was even some basic food left for us. The owner gave us a great induction to both the apartment and the town and supplied leaflets and other tourist information to make our stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
I would recommend this apartment 100%.

25 May 2017
I am very glad that you find yourself so well in the apartment, we really like that our guests enjoy our property and Alicante city.
I hope to see you soon in Alicante !!
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

4 Jan 2017
Thandiwe, Thank you for all your comments.
I´m so glad you have had a good stay and your daughters enjoyed the playground.
Regarding the problem with the bed, we will try to solve the problem as soon as possible, so the next time you come, you will not find this little snag in bed.
Thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to improving for your total satisfaction.
I hope receive you here again soon!!.

Natalia
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
4 Jan 2017
I´m glad you have had a good holidays and you enjoy the apartment.
Thank you for your recommendation.
I will be happy receive you here again.
Victoria...
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I stayed at the apartment for two weeks with my husband and two young children.
We had a fantastic holiday and the apartment was perfect for us.
The apartment is very spacious, impeccably clean and decorated in a contemporary style, a place you would be happy to live in.
Natalia and her friend, Rafaela, were very helpful and very friendly. If we asked for any information, they provided it instantly. We were also impressed with the food provisions they provided on our arrival, including what looked like and tasted like home made delicacies. A real treat. There was also toiletries and cleaning products there to use. Having two small children, it was a real bonus to be able to wash clothes and have all the washing liquid etc provided. In fact, the apartment has really everything you need.
The apartment is in a residential complex, which is mainly occupied by families with children. There is a private pool, small playground and trampoline shared by the residents. We used the pool every day, it was never busy, and all the other residents were very friendly.
The apartment is approximately a 10 minute bus ride from the town centre. It was very easy to catch the bus, the number 1 and number 2 buses came very regularly and the bus stop is round the corner. If you buy a TAM card for multiple journeys, it works out very cheap. The buses stop running at 10:30 PM, but taxis are relatively cheap here. We didn't have a car whilst we were staying at the apartment, but there is car parking in a secure garage under the apartments.
Just round the corner from the apartment is a bakery, which is fantastic, and 2 cafes/restaurants. These were good too, and were always busy with locals.
I highly recommend this
apartment. If we get a chance, we will be returning.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Jan 2017
Thank you for placing your trust in my apartment, I have felt very happy knowing that you have been comfortable during your stay.
I hope to be able to receive you here again, You will always be well received
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing