“Marvellous central apartment in Alicante for 8/9...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

allen801
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Marvellous central apartment in Alicante for 8/9 people”
Reviewed 22 February 2019 for a stay in February 2019

We've just returned from a holiday in this lovely apartment in central Alicante.
We all agreed that the four bedrooms were comfortable, the three bathrooms were
excellent, and the beach, castle, marina and many very good restaurants could all easily be reached on foot within 10 - 20 minutes as described. Our hosts, Marisa and Chimmy could not do enough for us. The pickup from the airport was very welcome and the apartment was only minutes away in their vehicle. Even though it was mid February, we had clear blue skies every day with warm sunshine at lunchtimes. One of our group even went swimming in the sea. There are many things to do in and around Alicante to keep you occupied. We would all go again to this apartment.

Date of stay: February 2019
23 Apr 2019
We have been proud of so nice guests like you.
Hope to see you again.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Date of stay: August 2017
10 Sep 2017
Hi Sarah:Thank you very much for your fair opinion. I think it will help us to improve how we care, treat our guests.
I know I told you several times to be careful with our neighbours, but it has to do with our experience, because sometimes people don´t follow this rule, specially in summer time (I had to guess you are responsible girls). I´m sorry for making you felt this way.
Regarding the winery tour, you are right again. I have erasen the advertising on my suggestions book, because it is not correct regarding the transfer.
The problem with electricity could be solved if you had phone me. It had to do with fusse switch. And of course, I didn´t tell you about cleaning the apartment, because guests don´t have to clean anything. Sorry for this missunderstanding.
Concerning the hot tub, I don´t understand the problem: We offer a hot tub, and the hot tub works.
In conclusion, I very much apologize for those things that dissapointed you all, and promisse we will improve.
We try to do our best with our guests: We picked you up from the airport, we explained a lot of things to do, restaurants, how to go to the San Juan Beach, we gave you two present at check in time (flowers and sweets), there are big umbrellas for the beach at the apartment,...
I hope to be more helpful next time you come back to Alicante.

Best Regards, Marisa and Joaquín.
995cath
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Central Alicante apartment”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Well appointed apartment near castle,beach, restaurants,bars,shops and tram stop. Spacious with seating for 8 people and very well kitted out with crockery,cutlery and towels. Owners were extremely welcoming and very helpful. 3 bathrooms for 4 bedrooms made our holiday even better. Our weather in March was sunny and warm which with the very comfortable apartment made Alicante the perfect short break for us. We would have no hesitation in re-visiting.

Date of stay: March 2017
3 Apr 2017
Thanks to Catherine and friends for their stay in my apartment. There were very friendly and talkative, and they left the apartment tidy and neat. We were in touch easily from the beggining, so I strongly recommed them as guests wherever they go.
Best regards from Alicante. Hope to see you again.
Marisa
kikeda201...
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Great weekend break!”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

6 of us stayed at the gorgeous apartment for two nights. Location was great to exprore a city of Alicante. It was close to majority of restaurants in both new and old town, supermarket, beach, castle and etc by foot. The weather was also lucky while we stayed even in the beginning of March. Some people were swimming in the sea and a number of people were sunbathing. The owner of apartment were very generous to pick us up from the airport and dropped off at the airport with a small charge, which was handy and explained where to go and eat during our stay. Highlight of this stay was the apartment we stayed. It was modern, high quality, spacious, quiet even in the central town. I definitely recommend this place those who want to exprore Alicante.

Date of stay: March 2017
16 Mar 2017
Kiku and friends were really friendly. We even enjoyed our trip from the airport to the aparment (I offered them to pick them up and take back to the airport) talking about local culture. From the beggining we have been in touch easily. They had some questions I could solve. They followed the apartment rules and left it clean and neat, so I strongly recommend them as guests wherever they go.
They said to me that they spent a nice weekend, eating local food.
Thanks for your stay in my apartment and see you soon.
If I go to your city, I definetely will contact you.
Best regards, Marisa
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: February 2017
16 Mar 2017
REbecca and her family are very friendly. From the beggining we have been in touch easily. They had some questions I can solve. I even can book a restaurant for them to celebrate a birthday. They followed the apartment rules and left it clean and neat, so I strongly recommend them as guests wherever they go.
Thanks for your stay in my apartment and see you soon.
Best regards, Marisa
Quest5462...
“Large spacious flat in good location”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Very convenient for all the restaurants and shopping in alicante. Flat very spacious and comfortable. The only problem was the lack of an electric kettle. It took quite a while for the kettle to boil on the ceramic hob otherwise a great place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
24 Jan 2017
thanks a lot for renting my apartment.and for your beautiful words. it has been a pleasure to have nice guests as you. We try to improve the kettle, course, because I always take in account your suggestion.
I hope to see you again. I wish you all the best.
regards from Alicante
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.