AC Hotel Elda
Hotel Villa de Biar(Biar)(Great Value!)
US$81
B&B Hotel Elche(Elche)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Restaurant
All reviewsacoptionsrestaurantamenitiesbrandbusiness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2012

when i last stayed at the ac i was less than pleased. i informed the hotel of my moans and the have been more than kind suggesting that we return and they will upgrade us.. this is nice to hear in a world where if you complain the reply is merely a shrug of the shoulders. the hotel have been more than helpful.. well done ac, and yes we shall return

Room Tip: get a front room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2011

If you need to come to Elda or indeed anywhere this side of Elche, then this is the hotel to stay at. For those that don't know the AC chain in Spain, then you'll be pleasantly surprised by the hotel's modern design, room size and breakfasts. You can't go wrong, especially as there really are no other decent options nearby.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Pinkmoon7
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I've stayed at the AC a few times during business trips. The service is always very friendly and the rooms clean. Usually I would have nothing bad to say. During my previous stay I was upset to find that some of my expensive beauty products disappeared during the day while I was out of my room. Its a small thing but it leaves a bad taste. I hope it gives who ever took it terrible rash. The front desk staff didn't seem interested or bothered by this when I mentioned it when checking out.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank nlg79
Reviewed 6 January 2011

My first time in Elda and everybody worked hard to help me. The restaurant was supposed to be closed but they opened it so I could have a real dinner instead of just a snack.

Dan Kravitz

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2005

The AC Elda is a brand new hotel - still spotlessly clean with crisp modern furnishings and decoration. The staff are all extremely professional and friendly and the vast majority speak perfect English although appreciate it if you try a bit of Spanish! The rooms are very comfortable, with a free soft drinks mini-bar. There are also free soft drinks, coffee, fruit and pastries available downstairs. My husband and I have visited this hotel a few times now, and we thinks it's brilliant! Perfect as a base for expolring the region, or as a home whilst there on business.

6  Thank AppletreeGirl