“VIP transfer”

Avantgarde Limousine Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AVANTGARDE PRIVATE TOURS IN BARCELONA-Avantgarde private tours is a limo car company from Barcelona (Spain) since 2006.We offer you a variety of tours in Barcelona city & around Catalonia for all kinds of tourism like:Montserrat Monastery (XIV),Costa Brava (Mediterranean seaside villages),wine & champagne cellar(XVI),Dali's museum,football club Barcelona tour etc.. with honesty & affordable rates.Our local drivers will travel with you everywhere,giving you usefull tips.Total flexibility about hours,days,pick up & drop off.You can book 4 hours tour etc..Nice sedans and vans with air conditioning up to 23 people.I booked tickets for flamenco show,Barcelona soccer stadium (match) and also tapas restaurants.Do not waste time in Barcelona,especially if it comes for a short period.Best Barcelona tourist attractions.Also transfer airport,cruise port,train station,hotel apartment,suite,etc...with english speaking chauffeur service. Many thanks.P.S.Main places to visit in Barcelona:Gaudi work,old town (Gothic quarter),La Rambla (La Boqueria),Paseo de Gracia,Olympic area (Montjuic),cable car,water show night and many more.
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Avantgarde was very professional. Transfers were perfect and cars were on time.
Price was reasonable. I would recommend this company for VIP clients and for business trips.

6  Thank Magdalena K
in 12 reviews
in 7 reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I made the reservation for six of us from reading about the service on the Internet -- and wondered if I would find that I had made a mistake, not just for the two of us, but for our friends. Well dressed and well spoken Julian arrived at our airport location on time and ushered us into a very clean, well maintained Mercedes Benz van. He listened to our requests for places to see, but we relied on him to show us the high points of Barcelona. The company.chose an excellent tapas bar located in one on one of the busiest boulevards. We couldn't be happier and very highly recommend Avant Garde for your Barcelona tour.

7  Thank DenisonCarolyn
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Avantgarde was excellent! We had a party of 6 that needed transportation from Marbella, Spain to Madrid, Spain. It was a pleasure to deal with Avantgarde and John made it all very easy!
Very professional company and the car was beautiful! Our driver was very pleasant and again, very professional and accommodating. Pricing was very reasonable as well.
Would definitely use this service again and I recommend them highly!
Great job Avantgarde! Look forward to using your service again and recommending it to my travel agent clients when they travel to Spain!

8  Thank CTGUY799
Reviewed 2 October 2012

First of all, my boss and I live in the United States. Neither of us have been to Madrid or Barcelona, so we had no way of knowing how to get around the cities. I decided to book Avantgarde Limousine Tours to drive my boss to/from meetings in Madrid and Barcelona. I was so impressed by the customer service I received. They were prompt in responding to my questions via Email and provided all the information I needed in a timely manner without me even having to request it. My boss said that the drivers were courteous, professional, timely and extremely knowledgable about the areas.
I would recommend this company in a heart beat!
We will definitely use Avantgarde again in the future.

6  Thank Marcel A
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I just came back from a trip to Spain. I contacted Avantgarde Limo from the US and made arrangements for a car and chauffeur in Barcelona and Ibiza to tour around. In both instances the drivers arrived at the agreed upon pick up place right on time. The cars were impeccable and the chauffeurs were very polite, knowledgeable, courteous and professional while still being friendly. There were 3 adults in the cars and we all felt the same way about the services. I would definitely recommend Avantgarde Limousines to anyone traveling in these areas, they provide a top notch service.

4  Thank Rubi R