“Service without a smile”
Review of Rincon del Chorro

Rincon del Chorro
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Albarracin
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We chose the tasting menu, which was good. Even so, a few vegetables with the meat course would have suited our English tastes better. The price was fairly expensive, but reflected the quality of the food. However, the whole experience was spoilt by the sullenness of the waitress - no communication, no eye contact and the dishes just dumped in front of us.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We chose this place because of the TA reviews.
The restaurant was nicely decorated and set out. We were quite early for supper at 9pm, so it was quiet, but it was filling up by the time we left.
We should have had the tasting menu as others were having, but thought we might not be able to manage it all.
In the end we had the plate of cheeses, a plate of Jamon, homemade mushroom croquetas and stuffed peppers. Out of greed we had a dessert as well, the chocolate fondant.
I enjoyed it all. I'm not saying its the best food ever, but everything was well-made and very tasty. I liked what I had and I would go again.
The staff were pleasant and the service was fine.
I was happy with the price paid for the food and service received.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We opted to eat in the upstairs restaurant with views out over the roofs. We tried the menu that consisted of 4 tapa starters, croqetas, jamon, ensalada, verduras, a quarter of a lamb and a choux pastry dessert.
It was well cooked but presented without grace.

On the whole a bit expensive and average

Reviewed 20 May 2013

We liked this restaurant. We ate at three restaurants during our stay unfortunately we wanted to try El Tiempo de Ensueño but it was closed on Tuesdays. We ate at three restaurants in Albarracin during our stay and this was the best

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Tucked away but full..............do make a booking before going. The food and service were excellent and the house wine excellent value. I do recommend the roast goat.........I will be back!