“Stay away”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Sorry...very disappointed.
Went by at lunchtime told we had to reserve at a time not convenient for us. We did. It was empty (are they having a laugh)
Starter, average. Main course awful. Desert, one good, one bad.
Food served faster than McDonald's on speed. In and out in less than one hour which seemed their only concern.
Terrible, terrible, terrible.
If this review puts off just one person, I will feel happy. If it deters hundreds, it's no more than they deserve.
Oh... did I say...Terrible

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We looked forward to visiting this restaurant after reading the other reviews here on TA, all I can say is, it was just ok. The food was decent local food, the service functional, the atmosphere good. However as other reviews state, your food is not exactly presented to you, just missing some care and service. It is not a restaurant you would feel comfortable spending a few hours having a relaxing dinner, Just really not worth the amount charged on the bill.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We chose the tasting menu, which was good. Even so, a few vegetables with the meat course would have suited our English tastes better. The price was fairly expensive, but reflected the quality of the food. However, the whole experience was spoilt by the sullenness of the waitress - no communication, no eye contact and the dishes just dumped in front of us.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We chose this place because of the TA reviews.
The restaurant was nicely decorated and set out. We were quite early for supper at 9pm, so it was quiet, but it was filling up by the time we left.
We should have had the tasting menu as others were having, but thought we might not be able to manage it all.
In the end we had the plate of cheeses, a plate of Jamon, homemade mushroom croquetas and stuffed peppers. Out of greed we had a dessert as well, the chocolate fondant.
I enjoyed it all. I'm not saying its the best food ever, but everything was well-made and very tasty. I liked what I had and I would go again.
The staff were pleasant and the service was fine.
I was happy with the price paid for the food and service received.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We opted to eat in the upstairs restaurant with views out over the roofs. We tried the menu that consisted of 4 tapa starters, croqetas, jamon, ensalada, verduras, a quarter of a lamb and a choux pastry dessert.
It was well cooked but presented without grace.

On the whole a bit expensive and average