“Go and see for yourself”
Review of Artestruz Mallorca

Ostrich Farm Visit in Mallorca
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Campos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Babies just hatched in may! Discover all about the biggest birds on earth with a GUIDED VISIT around our farm! You will have the oportunity to feed them, visit the baby ostriches and our fantastic boutique where you will find exclusive handmade articles such as painted ostrich eggs or ostrich leather handbags. Don't forget your camera! We will receive you with our wings wide open!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Brilliant and quirky place, family run, on an overcast day it was perfect. The birds are wll kept and very loved, you can feed them, we paid 10 euros for our time there and to feed the birds.

There are newer reviews for Artestruz Mallorca

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I visited this place with my husband and 2 sons aged 3 and 1 and we all loved it. The couple who run it were excellent hosts and had lots of interesting facts to tell us about the ostriches that live on the farm. We were able to feed them and get very close to these strange birds. In fact watch out for Nelson and keep your sun glasses in your pocket! A cold beer and olives were greatly appreciated after the tour and the boys had a great time playing in the playroom whilst the ostriches came to the window to watch them. An all round good afternoon and would thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Visited in May after finding it on trip adviser. Initially took a couple of wrong turns but then found it ok, it had been about an hours journey for us to get there from our hotel and there was mixed reactions from our group. My Mum was suffering from travel sickness so I think this put a bit of a downer on the overall experience. However I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and would recommend the experience. It was very personal, friendly and informative, my little girl really enjoyed feeding the ostriches from a big spoon and wasn't scared at all.

1  Thank RufusTPerrie
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We found this place on trip advisor and decided to drop in on our road trip.
Lovely little place with a fantastic couple who own the farm. A guided tour and full explanation of the farm and the ostriches who live there.
Our children of 9 and nearly 2 both loved spending time with the birds and hand feeding them. Our son said it was the highlight of his holiday so far.
We had our lunch time picnic sat in the sun. Very reasonable cost and a little extra to pay to feed the birds but fantastic value for money.
Would recommend a visit, and will return if we ever visit the island again.

1  Thank Jodie C
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Take a picnic my son and I had a great whole day out .the man whom runs it was so interesting he spoke very good English I could talk to him all day he loves these funny looking birds we both had a great day out brought an egg well worth going was for not only me but son he is 11 years