Nice rooms and bathrooms, but the overbath shower is terrible - the pressure and temperature vary continuously. Excellent breakfast at first, but the pain au chocolat and croissants were not replaced. Hotel has a spa (free to guests but the indoor pool isn't for swimming), and if you want a bathrobe you need to get one from the spa. The Faneque restaurant was closed apart from breakfast, but this wasn't a problem as there are other good restaurants in Puerto - El Dedo de Dios, El Capita and Puerto de Laguete were all excellent and very reasonable, but avoid the Laguete (next to the windmill). The bars on the promenade are also recommended for lunch - we liked Bar Rama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small and comfortable hotel is situated in the beautiful town of Agaete, to be exact, in The Puerto de Las Nieves. This is a lovely fishing town, that surprises visitors for its typical white and blue houses.It is situated in the north of the island, less than 40 km from the capital.This area has a special attraction for those who want to enjoy peace and harmony and to be away from the hectic town, ideal for those who like to practice open- air activities, such us hiking (in the mountains) and diving (in the sea). In the surroundings you can enjoy great natural landscapes like The Pinar de Tamadaba or the marvelous cliffs of the north of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Puerto De Las Nieves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerto De Las Nieves Hotel Agaete
- Puerto De Las Nieves Gran Canaria/Agaete, Canary Islands