It was chilly when we arrived and there were fires blazing in the shared sitting room and the restaurant which made for a great welcome. In our suite, dehumidifiers helped to warm as well as to dry the air. Our suite was a true home from home, with the most comfortable bed ever, lovely cotton sheets, and a great sofa for relaxing after days exploring the island (it would have been a good idea to have the TV in this room rather than the bedroom, but that's a small point). The location is not as rural as we expected, nor did we have views from our room, but it was very quiet and that was the most important thing. We slept so well. The hotel is very relaxed and calming and other guests were also enjoying the quiet exclusivity. The service at the hotel was excellent - warm but discreet, with help available when wanted. Everything about our stay was delicious. Also, the location is perfect for exploring the island by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caserío de Mozaga is a traditional canarian farmhouse built in late XVIII century and listed in the Historic Catalogue of Lanzarote located in an estate of approximately 10.000 sqm.8 double rooms, two of them with private salon.Each room has bathroom fully equipped with bath, hair dryer, amenities, magnifying mirror, wifi, satellite television and heating.•Lounge•WIFI: free access•Laundry•Private Parking•Car rental•Massage Service•Doctor Assistance•Fax•Help and advice on the variety of activities to be found in the island: cultural, nature, sports, gastronomic and special events.•Breakfast from 08.30 to 10.30 a.m.•Caserío de Mozaga counts with a restaurant -independently managed- located in the old stables of the farmhouse. It opens every evening from 19,30 to 22,30 p.m. Tuesday closed.Macaronesia GardenAtractive garden of volcanic sand planted with endemic plants of the island and samples of blossom flowers, cactus and a large variety of bushes and flowers of the macaronesia region.You can enjoy Aloes,Echiums, Aeoniums, Cardones , Veroles and different types of lichens, buganvilleas, canary palms, drago and big rubber plants.We have no umbrellas but the rubber plants and palm trees will protect you from the sun , and you will enjoy the relax of reading or sleeping under their shade. New solarium area with rain shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Caserio de Mozaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caserio De Mozaga Hotel San Bartolome
- Caserio De Mozaga Lanzarote/San Bartolome