“Very Good Stay”

Silver Sands Beach Resort
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Colva
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We Had Wonderful Stay At Silver Sands,It s A Picture Perfect Resort.Is Well Maintained Food,Service,House Keeping,Room Are Very Clean & Spacious.The Staff Here Is Very Friendly And Helpful.Most Of The Rooms Have Pool View 1st Floor All Staff Was Very Helpful:,We Good Time With Him Too.............

Room Tip: Very Good Room 2 nd Floor Sea View
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank rmalhonda
Sanjay S, General Manager at Silver Sands Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay in such a detailed way, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers will benefit from your review.

We look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I had great time there .''''''''''''"
good food. Good service . Big pool.''''''and also nice room . And good staff. awesome view near by hotel..,.and आई love this hotel vry much i will go back next year

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 711manisha

Dear Guest,

We look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We satyed there 5 nights from june it was a Pleasent experience. The Staff is very Courteous and Prompt in answerimg room service Calls. The location is fantastic, all In all a very well maintained, Value for Maney Place.
Not to mention, this all comes with an affordable package.

Room Tip: Good Suite Sea View Room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank adyatkumar
silversandsgoa, General Manager at Silver Sands Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Greetings from Silver Sands Beach Resort GOA !!

Thank you for your patronage to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received. Our team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facility and services; our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Good Location,IT Was peaceful.pool was really big and clean.enjoyed sound sleep on good and comfortable bed LCD TV set with good quality TDH cable.housekeeping facility was good,excellent cleaning & hygiene.lot of scope to.humble and cooperation staff.excellent food.just loved and enjoyed.i missed some indoor games.

Room Tip: Superior Room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank manish911

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a Very Nice to Stay in South Goa, it is located almost on the Colva Beach.
The rooms are Very nice, Room service is Very good & Good swimming pool with Jacuzzi & Politely
Staff & Very Helpfully.

Room Tip: Good rooms Sea View
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank nishant255

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel could be nice but isn't. The staff were rude and unhelpful with any issues. Free wifi was advertised which would of been helpful as we had some planning to do but only worked for about 20minutes out of the four days we were there. When we asked reception about it we were just told to go to an Internet cafe.

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank SammyB22
silversandsgoa, General Manager at Silver Sands Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Greetings from Silver Sands Beach Resort GOA

Thank you very much for staying with us. I understand that you were not satisfied with your recent stay and I would like to sincerely apologize for the same.

May I kindly request you to forward me your contact details on sanjay@silversandsgoa.com and I will personally reach out to take a detailed feedback on your experience. I look forward to speaking to you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Myself and my partner booked this before moving on to another country on our trip. First thing first, the advertised wifi doesn't work. When myself and my boyfriend asked if they could reset or fix it two days in a row as we needed to book a flight the receptionist informed us there was Internet cafe across the road and that would work. The conditions of the pool were okay and it is nice and deep at 9ft one end however there is a sign written very poorly in English that myself and my partner couldn't make out, it definitely says something along the lines of not going in naked, this is a given I would have thought however, I had six staff from the kitchen staring at me while I used the pool wearing a costume. The next day I wore a t-shirt over the top but a similar thing happened, this did not happen to Indian guests. We were the only white people in the hotel at the time and other Indian guests and staff stared at us, even smiling politely did not make a difference I felt like an animal at a zoo. The rooms are okay for India, don't expect anything amazing anywhere, we had a small lizard in our room that didn't bother me and the air con worked enough to cool down but wasn't amazing. The breakfast food had really dirty cups that looked unwashed properly however the one saving grace was the food which was quite good, the service wasn't great, you could see various tables waiting for drinks, they weren't over staffed nor busy as it was at the end of the season. Overall I wouldn't recommend booking here, nor Colva as a whole with its rubbish strewn and sewage spoiled beach especially if you're western you won't feel welcome

Room Tip: Don't book here
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple