“Nice place”
Review of Jymis Cottages

Jymis Cottages
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colva
Jymis Cottages
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Colva
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Hi
I and my family stayed in this cottages 6 month back and now also i have stayed it is nice not much changes.price ok .the beach is walk able for the hotel.the cottages have a new restaurant very nice

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Roy d

Reviewed 28 September 2013

If you go for enjoying holidays this place is not so good for stay with family.
This place is only for group of Boys for staying with Budget.
The location is very nearest to Colva beach but in the dark night we feeling insecure to go through the way. Everywhere Boys Groups are drinking & they see us like never seen which is very uncomfortable to ladies.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Ankitgenius2010
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have been absolutely shocked when I saw Jymis Cottage, from the outside it looked run down. The manager showed me my room upstairs which was unclean and stuffy, small size, completely inconsistent with the price asked for it. The window very tiny and I had a feeling of being in a shed. Outside, on the landing there were a bunch of men, laughing and yelling and I didn't feel safe. The manager said they were waiting for their turn in the massage parlour, just a few steps away from my room!!! NEVER come here with your family, it's a shame!, so that's how the hotel makes money?
I then got shown a room downstairs, which was even worse: the tap leaked, the window didn't shut properly, the sheets were dirty!
It has wifi, but works only in Reception which is a tiny room with two chairs... I had to beg to use the plug!
An awful experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
7  Thank Edelweiss_9
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Visited Goa during Diwali vacation for 1 week. Since my visit is not pre-planned, and landed in colva where most of the hotels are packed. After seraching more then 15-20 hotels, we landed to Jymi's.

The best part of Jymi's is its location. It is just a 2 mins walk away from Colva beach and even have peaceful area nearby.

They offer a simple and affordable accomodation at budgetary prices. IN Jymi's you will get two type of rooms i.e. AC and Non-AC. Rooms are simple, clean with cable connection, 24 Hours Hot and Cold water. And Internet connectivity on demand.

People which spent most of their time outside, it is perfect place for you at affordable price. For Food, there a lot of restaurants nearby ( so eatery not a big problem). And the staff are very humble and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank sahil77
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I travelled to Jymis cottages with my wife with an expectation of a wonderful holiday as promised by the Jymis cottages website.well i have absolutely no regrets choosing Jymis cottages as the hotel is very close to the beach,rooms are neat and clean,the staff is very hospitable and are willing to go out of the way to help you.Thank you Jymis

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank rahul a
Reviewed 10 December 2012

in the month of december, we did not pre book any hotel and landed in colva where most of the hotels were full. After a bit of frantic searching, we came upon jymis cottages, tucked away behind some restaurants. it had a room available and we wasted no time in occupying it :)
About the hotel, it is pretty comfortable with a/c which works just fine, clean room and washroom, hot and cold water, t/v etc. For the people who want to spend most of the time outdoors, it is just perfect for a nominal price. A stone's throwaway from the colva beach, there are a lot of restaurants around and the surrounding area is very quite. I liked it for its location and the very helpful and humble manager if for nothing else !!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank priyanka_chaturvedi
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I've Been to Goa for the First in 2009 October (never had the chance to write a review at the time) and we were worried of the accommodation, but at the first try itself we got nice accommodation at Jymis Cottage the Manager Mr. Bose was very responsive and guided us to the directions for different Beaches in Goa, offered Transportation Vehicle at very reasonable price as well.

We are Planning for another tour to Goa in November 2012. Will be there at Jymis only.

Guru

Room Tip: For a Couple who wanna go with budget with no swimming pool is to go to Jymis Friends who are plan...