“Amazing food”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The food here is amazing, very fresh and the curry is more of a stew whereby the meat is so tender it falls off the bone. The portions are large and great value for money. They have a nice range of cocktails and desserts. Only down side the place lacked atmosphere massively, it was practically non-existent. Music was on in the bar area, which stopped for long periods of time and was difficult to hear anyway, it wasn't very busy and the waiters were stood talking amongst themselves.. Overall the food was delicious and I would eat there again just such a shame about the atmosphere..

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

2nd visit. Their menu is exhaustive. One takes time to decide what to eat due to so many options.

We could not fault on taste of any of the dishes and what large portions. It is a foodies delight and with alcohol priced sensibly this place can be a regular haunt.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Leda is a nice change from the usual options available to a conservative family like mine. In addition to the usual fare of Chinese and North Indian they also serve some good Continental fare, including a few items that I have seen in few other restaurants.

My favourites at this restaurant are their mushroom cappuccino soup, the mushroom stroganoff and their chocolate cheesecake.

The setting is also nice - except if you have some noisy patrons who happen to be there when you are - but it's slightly on the higher side price-wise. About 700 per head for a group of 3 with soup, starter, main course and dessert, including one non-veg. starter and a soft drink.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We were quite unlucky in 2 respects, we ordered meals that we did not particularly enjoy - too spicy for us & we chose to sit outside - the combination of spicy food & outdoor heat made us melt.

However, the food was tasty and for spice lovers, I'm sure they would have enjoyed our meals. There is an extensive menu for which to find something you will like & the food is well prepared. Meals are a bit more expensive than other restaurants in colva.

Staff tend to 'hover' a bit, which I never enjoy.

There was a live band playing which were great. I would return again, but make sure I sit upstairs In the AC part.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Much as we love curry, there comes a time when a nice steak is in order!!!
We visited Leda last year and had the most amazing steak on my Birthday! We returned this year and we're not disappointed!! The presentation of the meal was 'top class' and the steak simply melted in the mouth!
I'm sure you would struggle to match such quality in a high class restaurant in England!
We'll be back next year!!

1  Thank Maxell69