The property is barely 300 metre from the Colva beach. The location is tucked away from the hustle of the city and makes it exotic. The pool is nice and big, the service excellent and the food awesome. We got a room on the ground floor and that was extremely convenient. All rooms face the pool and are spacious. The linen and beds were of good quality and relaxing.
I liked the foodat the restaurant. It was moderately priced and tasty too. The breakfast too is good and has a good spread.
The staff were courteous and wiilling to help. Taxi rate cards are available at the concierge and proved to be handy as the cab guy at the stand demended much more for short trips.
Overall, the place is value for money, very comfortable and certainly a great choice.
We stayed over for two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa