The biggest advantage of this hotel is it's location. Its just a short walk away from Colva beach.. Its a budget hotel with medium sized rooms and a basic menu.
Pros: Great Support staff, goes out of their way to help you. Never in your face. Near to the beach; Food generally well cooked, though menu is limited
Cons: Rooms are REALLY dirty. The mustiness hits you the moment you enter the rooms and you need to remind housekeeping to use room freshners. In our room, the telephones had to be changed to get a working one, the Geyser was not working at all and the curtains were stained and dirty. While some of these might not be a problem during the holiday season, there really is no excuse for the shabby curtains and the peeling walls...
You can stay there, if you dont plan to spend too much time in the room; If you are a group of Bachelors, you probably wouldnt care about the cleanliness; Would probably try out a better hotel next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Graciano Cottage is surrounded by beautiful beaches and fringed by swaying palms. Guests can explore and indulge in various water sport activities like swimming, waterskiing, parasailing, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, banana boat rides, etc. All sightseeing requirements can be arranged by the hotel itself. Located at Colva Beach, the hotel has 22 spacious, hygienic Executive Rooms. Amenities include a multi cuisine restaurant, well stocked bar, 24 hr front desk amongst others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Graciano Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graciano Cottages Hotel Colva
- Graciano Cottages Goa/Colva