Oct to Feb is good season for a trip to Goa.However,due to heavy foreign tourist flow,it is advisable to pre book your hotel.we were part of business conference team and staff took good care.Conference room is nice ,staff is courteous and food is good.Rooms are spacious .However,door key is a nuisance as even mobile phone disturbs the magnetic setting and you have to go to reception .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover sugar sand beach of Sernabatim in Colva coastline and its glistening waters with Baywatch Resort. Nestled in Goa’s most serene locale where every guest is welcomed in true Goan hospitality style. The spacious deluxe rooms and elegant family suites of Baywatch Resort, is equipped with amenities to make you enjoy your holiday in GoaPamper yourself at the Lifestyle Spa for foot reflexology treatment or the Hot stone massage. Explore Goa and book your visits to most exciting places at the travel desk. Our chefs will whip an exquisite cuisine that will excite your taste buds, or sip the lounge bar cocktail of the day at the poolside and indulge in sosegado lifestyle of Goa.This holiday discover Goa like never before with Baywatch Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baywatch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Beach Hotel Colva
- Hotel Baywatch Beach
- Baywatch Resort
- Baywatch Beach Resort Goa/Colva