We stayed here for 2 weeks, 14/12/2013-29/12/2013. Hotel is ok, reasonably clean, rooms basic. We had room 211 which was pool facing. Beach 5 min walk away and no more.
unfortunately we spent a lot of evenings out of the hotel even though we were all inclusive due to the management paying more attention to conferences weddings and private parties. They took over, closed part off pool area for a wedding without giving a thought to the holiday makers, We were pushed to the top end of the pool and only had use of a small part of the pool. Our evening entertainment finished at 22.30 on the dot, but the private functions carried on way after this time, again with no thought to us. (we did complain but without any compassion from the management, they just shrugged and laughed).
The food was ok but not a lot of choice for the European palate, curry for breakfast?????? but they did have omelette and fried eggs but there should be more choice.
Lunch and evening meals were the same, curry, curry and more curry, I do like Indian but not every day, If we wanted a change we had to pay, (yes even for all inclusive)the pool side grill was very over priced, If we wanted to go into the live lounge we had to pay for drinks and were not allowed to take drinks from the all inclusive bar. even though it was right next door to all inclusive bar.
Don't book a taxi from reception, they double the cost, walk out of the main gate to get a taxi, cost us 300 rupees compared to the hotel price of 600, yet they are the same taxi firm, lol,
The staff were great, bar, massage and poolside staff very friendly and helpful,
Because the sun loungers are limited the poolside staff always ensured we had the same lounger everyday by putting towels on for us first thing in the morning,
there was one morning where the pool was taken over by Indian party goers, we had to wait until 11.30 to use the pool, and what annoyed me the most was that the parents of the children were allowing them to wee in the poolside showers, DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!! they didn't even rinse it out after.
Anyway all in all we had a good holiday even though we had to spend money to eat out, so if you want a complete all inclusive hotel DO NOT go here. We would love to return to Goa But will not be going back to Baywatch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover sugar sand beach of Sernabatim in Colva coastline and its glistening waters with Baywatch Resort. Nestled in Goa’s most serene locale where every guest is welcomed in true Goan hospitality style. The spacious deluxe rooms and elegant family suites of Baywatch Resort, is equipped with amenities to make you enjoy your holiday in GoaPamper yourself at the Lifestyle Spa for foot reflexology treatment or the Hot stone massage. Explore Goa and book your visits to most exciting places at the travel desk. Our chefs will whip an exquisite cuisine that will excite your taste buds, or sip the lounge bar cocktail of the day at the poolside and indulge in sosegado lifestyle of Goa.This holiday discover Goa like never before with Baywatch Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Baywatch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Beach Hotel Colva
- Hotel Baywatch Beach
- Baywatch Resort
- Baywatch Beach Resort Goa/Colva