we stayed at the Baywatch Resort for two weeks from the 24th January 2014. We were a party of eight (4 couples) the hotel staff are great and very helpful, we were a/inc so we were surprised that they charged for diet drinks on top of the all inclusive charge. the rooms we had were really large and plenty of storage space. the bed was massive.
The only disappointment was the food, breakfast was ok and the chef that did the eggs was a lovely friendly lad,lunch + dinner was mostly curries + more curries or very spicey. they do not cater for the brits, My husband and I like curry but it would have been nice to have a few more choices. We did eat out quite a few times and we were very pleased with the food in the local shacks, CECILIAS was the name of the shack that we went to on the beach and the food there was amazing and very cheap, as long as you ate + had drinks the sun beds were free and they reserved them for us every day that we went.
If we do go to Goa again we would not go all/inc
The beach is wonderful and not far from the hotel and to walk along the beach to Colva was pleasant as the wet sand is great to walk on, prices in the town is really cheap and would recommend Jamies restaurant to dine in. THE WEATHER WAS AMAZING. blue skies for the whole holiday. Back home to the rain .wind and floods for many people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover sugar sand beach of Sernabatim in Colva coastline and its glistening waters with Baywatch Resort. Nestled in Goa’s most serene locale where every guest is welcomed in true Goan hospitality style. The spacious deluxe rooms and elegant family suites of Baywatch Resort, is equipped with amenities to make you enjoy your holiday in GoaPamper yourself at the Lifestyle Spa for foot reflexology treatment or the Hot stone massage. Explore Goa and book your visits to most exciting places at the travel desk. Our chefs will whip an exquisite cuisine that will excite your taste buds, or sip the lounge bar cocktail of the day at the poolside and indulge in sosegado lifestyle of Goa.This holiday discover Goa like never before with Baywatch Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baywatch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Beach Hotel Colva
- Hotel Baywatch Beach
- Baywatch Resort
- Baywatch Beach Resort Goa/Colva