We stayed here from Aug 8th – 11th and found the experience average. We had booked a deal on groupon which included free airport transfers and breakfast. The room provided to us was on the first floor (they only have ground and first floor rooms) at the far end of the property. The Deluxe room was of a good size with a good bathroom. However, the balcony was smaller than a closet! For a high end resort, they had placed 2 plastic chairs and a plastic stool on this balcony for the guests’ seating. The view from the balcony was of lush paddy fields just outside the resort property. The beach is just 5 mins away from a side entrance, which goes through another resort by the same group. This beach was the absolute highlight of our stay, as it was virtually a private beach. The public roads leading to this beach was much further away (and very lonely too without street lights at the night), and most of the crowds from there would not venture this far down the beach.
The food served at breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of choices. But the lunch and dinner is best elsewhere (both on price and quality).
On weeknights, a local couple play songs and entertain the diners at dinnertime. This was a little in our face, and did not provide us any privacy to enjoy the dinner.
On weekends this place hosts a live band (not very pleasant) and the music goes on well into the night.
The mattress was very uncomfortable, and the bed linen did not look they were fresh ones. The towels in the bathroom were not replaced daily.
The pool side was very bright and was mostly occupied by large groups of men. We could not find any pool chairs to sit by the pool.
It’s best to rent a bike to go to the various beaches around South Goa. We found one just opposite the resort at a reasonable price.
At the time of checkout, we were hounded by a sales executive who tried to get us to purchase a holiday package with them. Not pleasant at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover sugar sand beach of Sernabatim in Colva coastline and its glistening waters with Baywatch Resort. Nestled in Goa’s most serene locale where every guest is welcomed in true Goan hospitality style. The spacious deluxe rooms and elegant family suites of Baywatch Resort, is equipped with amenities to make you enjoy your holiday in GoaPamper yourself at the Lifestyle Spa for foot reflexology treatment or the Hot stone massage. Explore Goa and book your visits to most exciting places at the travel desk. Our chefs will whip an exquisite cuisine that will excite your taste buds, or sip the lounge bar cocktail of the day at the poolside and indulge in sosegado lifestyle of Goa.This holiday discover Goa like never before with Baywatch Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baywatch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baywatch Beach Hotel Colva
- Hotel Baywatch Beach
- Baywatch Resort
- Baywatch Beach Resort Goa/Colva