other traveller has booked this property

Review of THE MAD HOUSE

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Raimondas...
“Terrible host, very rude!”
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Bad experience with this host! Dishonest and very rude! I booked apartment with two rooms and a kitchen and was unpleasantly surprised by demands for extra charge to use the kitchen. I pointed out that I booked entire apartment and there was nowhere on the listing mentioned any extra charges. I was told to take my money and leave! The house itself was in good condition most things were working hot water was available. On the other hand all basic amenities where lacking no toilet paper dishwasher fluid etc. BTW "Wake up to the sounds of waves" is a misleading description since the house is 2 km from the beach. How someone so rude and unhelpful is involved in hospitality business is beyond me. Would not stay there again.

Travellers are raving about these Colva hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing