Roda is a lovely resort. Rented a Villa, basic in the villa but lovely grounds, lovely pool. Very secure. Security drive by every hour or so. Even at night.
Its not that close to the beach, its a little out of the way of things so a Car would be a must. The town is also very quiet with a few pubs and plenty of restauraunts. Beach is lovely because it is an inlet with really warm water.
Golf course looked amazing (too warm to play for me personaly) but it was a lovely course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- lovely 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom semi-detached townhouse on Roda Golf & Beach Resort. Located on phase II which is close to clubhouse, golf, tennis, paddle courts, football pitches and putting green. Also close by is the onsite shop and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays so you can book your Roda Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roda Golf And Beach Resort
- Roda Golf & Beach Hotel San Javier
- Roda Golf & Beach Resort Region Of Murcia, Spain