“gorgeous !”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Torregrotta
Houilles, France
“gorgeous !”
Reviewed 26 September 2010

A very nice hotel in a charming place surrounded with beautiful flowers. The room was quiet, lovely and comfortable.
There's also a pool we could'nt use because it was booked for a party.
People are very nice and the breakfast was really good and typically italian. The best capuccino we've ever taken! The people there made us feeling good, very convivial.
You can take the key with you and come back late at night.
The negative point (the only one) is that this place is far from Milazzo (if you want to get there!), you must have a car (20 mn to the castle).

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beaecharles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Israel
Reviewed 10 April 2010

A good location between Messina and Milazzo, near the sea (a plus- if you come in the summer, though the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool).
Staff was helpful and speaks good English.
Room was spacious. Free Internet and free parking.
Breakfast is very basic and variety needs an upgrade!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank avihub
Wilmington, NC
Reviewed 10 July 2008

I stayed at the Redebora when I went to Sicily to find my family. I went alone, didn't speak the language, and didn't even know where to go to find my relatives. I was kindly put up by this hotel by a travel agency I found near the bus stop in Messina. Redebora knew everything about me, and were expecting my arrival. They were incredibly supportive of my mission to locate my family, gave me an unbelievable rate (I was a student) and literally treated me like I was one of their own. The staff was so charming and helpful knowing I was basically lost, helped me to find people who could help me in my quest, and helped me every step of the way through language barriers and beyond.

Not only was I impressed by the way I was treated, the room was simply amazing. It was charming, clean, and had a beautiful view of the sea (which is only about a block away).

The food at nearby restaurants is fantastic, and i highly recommend visiting the winery down the street. Not only did the owners of the winery help me to find my relatives (yes! I did find them!) but they have some great wine! They sent me home with several bottles of their finest and it is truly great vino.

I absolutely recommend this hotel. It is everything you would expect from a small Italian village hotel and much, much more.

• Liked — The location!
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed December 2004, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank Elizabizzle
Philadelphia
Reviewed 21 January 2008

This was a very nice hotel, perfect for what we wanted. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. It is in a great location if you have a car. Several wonderful towns are nearby (Messina, Tindari, Spadafore, Patti (home of the Caleca factory). The pool looked nice (we were there in January) and the beach is a block away. Also their restaurant is terrific.

• Stayed January 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Torregrotta
Hotel Il Parco Degli Ulivi
Eolian Milazzo Hotel
Eolian Milazzo Hotel
#1 of 17 in Milazzo
Marina Holiday Resort & Spa

Been to Hotel Redebora? Share your experiences!