Stayed for one night with dinner, bed and breakfast with a 35 minute treatment. The room was lovely overlooking the lake and garden. The meal was fantastic and beautifully presented although breakfast wasn't as good as my last visit, croissants were dry and the only choice of egg was scrambled. Last time there was a good choice of fresh fruits with nuts and seeds, this time just tinned fruit, but it was ok. The massage was wonderful and the facilities good although the showers weren't working in the swimming area. I rang to say I'd left my phone charger behind in the room, they took my card details and charged me £3 to return it which I thought was pretty mean considering we spent over £300 between two of us for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lifehouse Spa & Hotel, located in Thorpe-le-Soken, Essex, is a contemporary lifestyle spa. Only 80 minutes from London by train and set in 130 acres of grounds, Lifehouse Spa & Hotel will help you revitalise and relax in beautiful surroundings. With a selection of day and residential packages to choose from, guests can indulge in a day of pampering, or truly get away from it all with an overnight stay. With 89 bedrooms, 35 treatment rooms, a gym, exercise studio, swimming pool, sauna & steam room, thermal spa area with salt-inhalation room, relaxation area, manicure and pedicure stations,and 12 acres of listed gardens, you can do as much or as little as you like! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Lifehouse Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifehouse Country Hotel Thorpe Le Soken
- Lifehouse Hotel & Spa Thorpe Le Soken, Essex