“Chinnor's little part of India” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Chinnor
Price range: US$13 - US$46
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It is our aim to provide you with exemplary service in an atmospheric plush surrounding that is ambient and naturally relaxing.We pride ourselves on offering authentic indian dishes,using only the finest and freshest ingredients,with special on seasonal fish and game.We would like to make your meal as enjoyable and memorable as possible..................
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Chinnor's little part of India”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

I visit Oxford every 6 months or so, and sometimes I just use it as an excuse to come to Chinnor! I have been coming here for the couple of years & not a single time have I been disappointed.

The food is always spot on, I have pretty much had every item on the menu (with exception to seafood dishes as I am allergic). I also suffer from a nut allergy, and staff have always ensured all precautions are taken to prevent any allergic reaction. The front-of-house team are very courteous without being too intruding. They have a very wide selection of drinks that accompany their Indian & Bangladeshi cuisine.

Suprised to not to see many reviews on this site, truly is a hidden gem. Keep the good work up Chinnor Indian Cuisine, see you soon!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
16 Thank TheOneChoudhury

“This was good, 5 years ago”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

This was my regular for nearly 8 years, but In the last 5 years, thee restaurant has gone very downhill, maybe the management has changed, I went in recently only to acknowledge horrid service and tasteless food, the staff were quite rude although most of them understood English! I have now switched to 2 Indians, The coriander leaf, which is down the road, which has a much more exciting menu and friendly staff, if I don't go there I go to my wife's preference which is the radhuni which is located in Risborough so a little far. But I thoroughly DO NOT recommend this place after receiving the terrible service there.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Martin778
Stamford, United Kingdom
“Tasty, fairly priced meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

We enjoyed a lovely meal here. Service was efficient, lamb in both dishes we had was tender and generous. A tiny grumble from my husband that the Popadoms were a bit stale tasting, but I didn't notice this. Take away side of the restaurant was very busy, so locals presumably rate the food.

• Visited July 2012