“Never fails to please”

Little Mere Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Mere Restaurant & Gorley Tea Rooms are now permanently closed.
“Never fails to please”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Last night we ate yet another delicious meal in the best restaurant for miles around.

If you have not been to Little Mere before I must recommend you try it, Good menu and wine list, great service and meals second to none. We look forward to our next visit in September.

• Visited April 2014

“Wow - great food.....”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband took me here for lunch today and it was beautiful. Great food, great service and a wonderful experience. Well done - one of the best places to eat in the area.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Cathy H
Bedford
“Just lovely!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Everything about our visit here was just lovely! The welcome, the comfortable surroundings, the wine, complimentary canapes and the amazing food: quality fine dining at sensible prices. Great liqueur coffees and complimentary sweet treats to finish too. Hope to visit again when we're next in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
“What a find!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We came upon this place by chance and stopped for a cup of tea. We had the best cream tea ever with freshly cooked, delicious scones. The setting was idyllic and service second to none.

• Visited July 2014
“Sad news Nikky”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have just learned that Little Mere is for sale, and am most sorry to hear that the best restaurant in the area will possibly change hands at best or become a private residence.

Anyone know where we can go for that special night out after this? And please do not recommend the Three Lions a I have not been impressed by my dining experience each time I have been there.

We wish you and your family well Nikky and hope the future brings you the happiness you deserve. Meanwhile I am looking forward to Friday evening when we shall be there for my birthday meal.

• Visited April 2014