My wife an I stayed here for 1 night. Mike and Mandy are so welcoming and friendly. Our room was immaculate. Only downside was that we had the only room without it's own hot tub. However we made use of the swimming pool and the main hot tub and had a great time. Fridge had milk, bread, butter, orange & apple juices, jams & marmalades and cereals for breakfast which we ate on the decking.
We will definately be returning.
Make sure you say hello to Buddy their GSD puppy. He's gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique getaway to your own Log Cabin with a private Hot Tub outside your door & swimming pool in the summer months. Cypress Log Cabins offers spacious accommodation, a lovely view of the pool and gardens and an in room continental breakfast. Take pleasure in the astonishing view of the stars in the night sky from the comfort of the relaxing hot tub. Within the New Forest National Park, and a great opportunity nearby to hire bikes and discover the wildlife and natural beauty of the park, this is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Cypress Log Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Log Cabins Hotel Fordingbridge
- Cypress Log Cabins Fordingbridge, New Forest