What can I say,this place is just fabulous! The cabin was very clean,comfortable and had everything that we needed for a relaxing stay.(I found their website to be extremely accurate) .The hosts Mike & Mandy made us feel very much at home, and explained how to use the hot tub etc. then left us to get on with our stay.The cabin (in my opinion) is situated perfectly on the edge of the New Forest. It was a very short walk to a nice local pub and a small holiday park with restaurants and a shop. I personally loved the fact that the phone signal wasn't great as it meant that my husbands attention was on the family for a change and not work lol. So to sum it up......yes it was great, yes I would reccommend it, yes I'm going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique getaway to your own Log Cabin with a private Hot Tub outside your door & swimming pool in the summer months. Cypress Log Cabins offers spacious accommodation, a lovely view of the pool and gardens and an in room continental breakfast. Take pleasure in the astonishing view of the stars in the night sky from the comfort of the relaxing hot tub. Within the New Forest National Park, and a great opportunity nearby to hire bikes and discover the wildlife and natural beauty of the park, this is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cypress Log Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Log Cabins Hotel Fordingbridge
- Cypress Log Cabins Fordingbridge, New Forest