“Just what we went to the New Forest for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Arniss Equestrian

Arniss Equestrian
More attraction details
Owner description: British Horse Society approved riding school offering both lessons and hacking, with direct access on to the New Forest. Beginner instructional rides, mixed ability rides, and longer rides for more experienced riders. Experience days, pub rides, & special occasion experiences available. Please see our website or call us to discuss your requirements.
Southern Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Just what we went to the New Forest for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

My friend & I booked Arniss for the pony trekking in the New Forest experience & we were not let down! Despite arriving hours earlier than booked we were given a tour of the yard and then chipped in with the morning yard chores! This yard is immaculate & so well organised. All of the ponies/horses are so well looked after - it was an absolute pleasure to be there. We then set off with Angela on a great hours hack through absolute breathe taking scenary. Our horses were just great. William (my noble steed) was a very comfy & enjoyable ride - aiming to please me at every opportunity. We had some great canters along the moorland and a photo opportunity amongst a herd of ponies & cows. The whole experience for us horsey lovers was fabulous and I can assure anyone who is thinking of booking a ride here - you will not be let down!! Thank you Arniss for making us smile! We will definately be back for more riding. Look after William for me!

Visited August 2013
Jan T, Owner at Arniss Equestrian, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Dear reviewer,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at Arniss Equestrian last week. It was great to have the extra pairs of hands on the yard in the morning! The forest never ceases to amaze me with how beautiful yet how different it looks from one day to the next. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Kids loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our grandchildren loved it here, the staff are excellent. They enjoyed going out for a walk on the ponies. All in all good value for money and we would go back again

Visited November 2012
Crondall, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Neigh complaints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We visited the stable last week for a riding lesson and it was fabulous. My daughter will not stop talking about the horses Charlie grey and tinkerbell. Excellent service and great instructor. Thank you for making one girls dreams come true. We will be back next year.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing ride in beautiful scenery on well looked after happy horses!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I found this stables using trip advisor & was impressed with its ratings & I was not at all let down!
I booked a 1hr hack for myself & mum who can both ride & you can get stuck on plodders who need encouragement with every stride but 'Buck' & 'James' where great! Responsive & I generally felt liked the ride, forward but not strong.
Our guide 'Vicky' was fabulous, friendly & informative & gave us a fab ride with walk, trot & cantering.
We would both highly recommend & are hoping to return again sometime in the future!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

Phoned up to arrange a hack for my daughter. Spoke to someone who said I would be phoned back to confirm availability. Despite me phoning back a further 3 times, leaving an answer machine message and speaking to staff who assured I would be phoned back, no one contacted me. Eventually, after a day of waiting to be phoned back, I phoned again and managed to speak to someone who could check availability. They explained there were no spaces available. If this is the level of customer service to be expected then I am glad I did not book a ride.

2 Thank sphagnummoss321