“EXCELLENT RIDING STABLES”
Review of Arniss Equestrian

Arniss Equestrian
More attraction details
Owner description: British Horse Society approved riding school offering both lessons and hacking, with direct access on to the New Forest. Beginner instructional rides, mixed ability rides, and longer rides for more experienced riders. Experience days, pub rides, & special occasion experiences available. Please see our website or call us to discuss your requirements.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a brilliant riding stables, my daughter does pony club here, but they have things for the complete novice to the superstar.

1  Thank selina f
"glorious weather"
"clean facilities"
"whilst on holiday"

Reviewed 3 June 2014

A lovely, well run, beautifully situated riding and livery yard in the New Forest.
I visited on the Open Day and saw all the riding skills of both visitors and staff. This is a very professionally run riding stables which had tiny children riding on miniature Shetlans with a helper on each side as well as thoroughbreads performing cross overs in the main menage.
Very impressive!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is our second visit to Arniss. We were a mixed group (2 beginners & 2 experienced riders) Very professional staff who take safety seriously. Really friendly & helpful. Hats & boots were provided. Accompanied by three members of staff on our hours ride who constantly checked that everyone was ok & secure etc. One member of staff took the experienced riders off for a canter whilst we trotted along. A lovely way to see the New Forest. Good value for money & it's advisable to book in advance during the hols or bank hols. Our Daughter & friend also had a jumping lesson after the ride which they thoroughly enjoyed. Highly recommend & will use next time we are visiting

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Let me first start out by saying I am a beginner rider. I've been a few times and hope to ride more now that I have more time. I have been to other riding stables all over the world again as a leisure beginner. Most of my experiences were just OK. I wanted to pick up riding again. I was a bit nervous but the minute I called to book my ride this facility put me at ease. I spoke with Jan who is the proprietor of the facility. She was friendly, asked lots of questions about my experience and selected a horse for me based on the information I gave her.

When I arrived the stable was peaceful and the staff very friendly and all were so helpful as they must have sensed my nervousness. The ride was so GORGEOUS, as this stable backs up to the forest so you go right in and don't have to go through traffic. The views were STUNNING. I felt like I was in heaven riding through the beautiful forest. My escort was a trainer named Julie. She is so lovely. We chatted and had a really lovely time on this beautiful day.

When we got back they helped me off my horse and all was well. What a wonderful experience. This facility is clean, very picturesque, and they have many horses to choose from. The horses are well looked after, staff is wonderful and helpful, ride was beautiful. I would recommend this facility very highly, and this will be my new place. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! KUDO'S to the Arniss staff! If I could give this stable more stars I would.

2  Thank Mary H