“Relaxed”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Found by accident on High Street as not apparent when we first drove through. Nice modern decor, enjoyed a cream tea each in pleasant relaxed atmosphere, with newspapers if wanted. As visitors,not knowing our way around the town, only establishment we saw of this kind on High Street, although there may have been another.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

It's a long time since I have written a review, so I thought it time to put the matter right.

I have been coming here on average once a week and I find the staff cheerful and helpful and the food presented by them always has been excellent, and to be honest I can't fault it.

Remember, as this is not a high class restaurant, the quality of food and the price paid is very good value for money and makes all the difference and could be on league with one.

This place is a little gem. Thank you for always making me so welcome.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This café was welcoming with good service and good food.
We popped in for coffee and a scone which was delicious.
The café is clean and had a good atmosphere with many locals which is always a good sign.
The café provides breakfasts, home made dishes for lunch, and home made cakes.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Passing the Bridges cafe on a miserable wet Sunday afternnoon we decided to call infor some shelter and a coffee. The cakes were too tempting to pass up on so we had some to go with the coffee. We didnt wait to be served but asked at the counter, the young staff were friendly and chatty, not at all unwelcoming as said on some reviews. The cakes were moist and delicious and tecoffe was tasty and hot. Prices were quite reasonable.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

There for breakfast on Sunday. Unfortunately the staff didn't seem to know what was gluten free so I was disappointed with the results on my plate. Coffee was good though and my husband enjoyed his breakfast.