“The best Chinese ever!!”
Review of New Wongs Garden

New Wongs Garden
Ranked #19 of 27 Restaurants in Fordingbridge
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 February 2014

New Wongs is a great takeaway! I have been here for many years and the food is the best Chinese I've ever had. If you ever visit Fordingbridge or to Sandy Balls it is a must! The food is freshly prepared and amazing! Also the best fish and chips in the village. It is much busier on Fridays and Saturdays, I always walk past and the takeaway is packed with people, but it is a good sign as the food is so great! The wait for food can some times be long but it's worth the wait. Very clean, great polite service with generous portions and good quality food. I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have been going to New Wongs since I can't remember when, so long ago. The food is always brilliant. I know my Chinese takeaways and there's a reason this has been so successful for so long. Prompt, polite, clean service and delicious good value food.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

First time we visited fordingbridge and only used this takeaway once and I must say it was one of best ones we have tried good portions and kept hot back to our caravan a few miles away if you are in the area give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The place was very clean, do note they are closed on Tuesday!

Food was fairly quick after ordering and very nice.

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Another great couple of takeaways from this great Chinese while on holiday at The New Forest:-) reasonable waiting times even when busy and great quality food:-)

1  Thank gryzor1000