“Freindly Staff Good Food”
Review of The Flying Scorpion - CLOSED

The Flying Scorpion
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Italian, Central American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Flying Scorpion is a restaurant and bar, as well as a hotel. I'm a guest, but helped them out with their Trip Advisor page for the hotel--I guess that I didn't set up the page right...the Scorpion should appear in listings both for hotels and for restaurants. Any questions, please contact me at jeremiah.marble@gmail.com. Thank you very much!
Reviewed 7 June 2012

They are located at the beach and have a wide variety of fresh foods. The staff was great and very friendly.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Great spot for lunch and a beer after a morning surf

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Showed up for two nights on a last minute birthday present to myself. Amanda and Rossi and everyone at the Flying Scorpion treated us like family and even made me a birthday cake! My girlfriend caught a Mahi Mahi in the afternoon and it was served up for dinner that night. How can you beat that? Don't worry about the remote location, the owner Rossi sent me extremely detailed and accurate directions. Amazing food, excellent location, plenty to do and all in a gorgeous setting. Definitely coming back for more than 48 hours next time.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Brandan Rossi is doing it right in Playa San Miguel. Our visit in January of 2012 was spectacular! I can tell you now I won't be able to say enough about the food! Don't know where to begin. The sushi was really fantastic. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The view...the view...the view. Beach front right out our room door. The kayak trip into the mangroves was so peaceful. The waterfall hike was beautiful...the size of the trees...the knowledge of the local area by the staff...the history...the butterfly tour with 'Butterfly Mike' was so much fun, and the honey his bees make is so delicious. Gotta put in a plug for Connie and Ingo, top notch surf instructors and tour guides. The attention to detail at the Flying Scorpion, not just by the management, was excellent.
Brian and Antoinette from Alberta

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Everything here is fresh. All of the meats, dairy, vegetables and fruits are right off the farm. Best bacon and smoked ham I've ever had. Homemade icecream. If you can't find something on the menu you like, then you should just stay home. Good value too.