“Great Food! excellent value.”
Review of Comedor Elenita

Comedor Elenita
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We hired a tour guide who recommended this place for lunch. Infact, we loved it so much we went again the next day. Ate upstairs, as the locals ate down stairs. Prompt service, and one of the best meals while in Guatemala!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I love Guatemalan comedores and Comedor Elenita ist one of the best I have been to.The place is simple but clean. The food was good and nicely presented.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I like comedors generally they are very good and cheap, this was no exception. Plenty of food I could not finish and shared part with a friend. I had grilled chicken with rice, salad, fries, avacado, papaya at dinner and breakfast is tipico you order breakfast and have scrambled eggs, black beans actual beans not the stuff that looks like pudding and home made tortillas,

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stopped here while touring San Juan and had lunch with our guide (Luis Benjamin Cholotio - highly recommend him by the way, aweacholo@gmail.com). Pretty limited menu, 6-7 items as I recall. Very fairly priced, great portions and delicious. Service was good. I would go there again and again if I lived there.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Took ages to get served (alot of local police were here for there evening meal) but food it self is cheap and tasty. Went for pollo a la planta and a caldo de pollo - both really good. Nice pickles on the tables too.
Went back for breakfast the next day and were not disappointed (usual mix of beans etc. but nicely done).
Oh - and they play bandamax on the tv - am now hooked!

1  Thank krishnaboy